Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

“But I’m going to be feeling Erica’s lips on my nose for weeks… not to mention this place constantly smells like all the rest of them.” He grumbled, unzipping his jeans and kicking them off before climbing into the bed.

“You know, you can complain about it all as much as you like but you always say yes to having them over and almost always join in… anyone looking in at this from the outside would maybe think that you actually liked it this way.” Stiles said, the hint of a smile playing at his lips.

He removed the outer layers of his own clothing before crawling in beside Derek who had his arms folded and his eyebrows creased into their usual V shape. Derek just gave him a glare and Stiles shook his head.

“Well either way…” He leant up to kiss Derek’s nose. “Thank you for tolerating them, and me, I know you have to tolerate me at these things too.”

Derek gave a little roll of his eyes. “Well, that’s slightly enjoyable.” He muttered.

Stiles grinned. “Yeah?”

“Don’t push it.”

Stiles laughed before his hands were sliding back and forth on the silky fabric of Derek’s boxers and this time Derek’s lips twitched with a smile.

“You can't help yourself can you?”

“What? My hands? Oh no, these skinny guys have a mind of their own.” He said and Derek laughed before Stiles’ tongue was asking permission to slip behind his teeth and he had one leg either side of his hips.

“For a human you do that pretty quickly.” Derek teased, his hands looping around Stiles’ waist.

“Yeah well for a werewolf you’re pretty tame.” Stiles said, biting hard at Derek’s bottom lip and causing him to wince before letting out a growl low in his throat.

He shoved Stiles onto his back and crawled over him, loving the arrogant smirk on Stiles’ face. “You know that if I let myself go wild you won't stand a chance.”

“I don’t know, you were pretty wild when we first got together, all rough and tough when you wanted me.” He grinned.

“If you remember correctly you were also covered in scratches and bruises.” Derek said as he looked down at him.

Stiles shrugged. “I didn’t care about that; I always just wondered why you stopped.”

Derek leant down to whisper in Stiles’ ear. “I stopped when I realised that I was starting to care about hurting you. I didn’t want to do it anymore.”

“Oh come on, I was fine.”

“I was holding myself back even then, I can never lose full control with you Stiles. It wouldn’t be hard for me to do you some serious damage.” He said and Stiles sighed, a little annoyed.