"What... Why?"

"That's... The good news."

"Okay... Whats the good news then?"

"You're marrying Ilhoon!"

I spat out the water I was drinking and looked at Grandmother and Ilhoon. He was just smiling as if he spoke about this with her before.

"WHAT?! HOW IS THAT GOOD NEWS?!"

"I'm getting old and I need you to take care of the company! But you can't take care of the place alone, you need someone to help you and that someone, is Ilhoon."

"But I can take over with LAVEV or even Baekhyun..."

"You're still marrying Ilhoon."

"WHY?!"

"Because I said so."

Ilhoon looked so happy that he could just carry everyone to the other side of the world without even being tired!

"But... Ilhoon... Has... He umm... He has a girlfriend already!"

"What? Can't be!"

"Ilhoon you have a girlfriend already right? RIGHT?"

I kept looking at Ilhoon and nodding so he would just agree with me.

"No I... Umm.. I mean. Yeah. I'm sorry Grandmother. I already have a girlfriend..."

"Yeah see?! And I... I also have... I also have a boyfriend!"

Everyone spat out whatever they were eating or drinking and looked at me with a super surprised face.

"Aly... How come we don't know who it is...?"(Viv)

"You guys DO know who it is..."

"Is it..."(Erica)

"No."

"Oh... Then who?"(Erica)

"Its someone you know too Grandmother."

"Do I like them?"(Grandmother)

"I don't know, but Grandfather asked me to go out with him before he went."

"Grandfather...? Don't tell me its..."(Loui)

"Wait what... The person your Grandfather asked you to go out with... Isn't it me?"(Baekhyun)

"Haha... How can you ask me that, Baekhyun? Of course it's you... You're my boyfriend remember? Haha... You forgetful guy..."

I nudged him a bit. Hopefully LAVEV and Baekhyun would go with the flow. Which they usually do.

"Oh... Y-yeah... I'm Aly's boyfriend..."(Baekhyun)

"WHAT?! YOU ARE?!"(Ilhoon)

"Ilhoon shush!"(Vicky)

"Say... Ilhoon... Why don't you bring your girlfriend over so I can have dinner with my grandchildren's couple."(Grandmother)

"Um... Grandmother I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Why not, Aly? It'd be fun! Besides! Its also a good time for me to meet her too! Okay, Ilhoon?"

"Oh... Um... Yes Grandmother..."(Ilhoon)

"And bring her the day after tomorrow! Because I'm going to the temple tomorrow."

"Okay Grandmother."

AISH. THIS IS BAD. THIS IS VERY BAD.

"Aly what do I do now? I don't have girlfriend!"

"I'll ask someone I know who can pretend to be your girlfriend just wait let me think!"