Revenge~

EXO's plans man..... LAVEV may as well just admit it. Since they don't think.... Anyone else would believe that they are the talented LAVEV..

Chapter 4

Aly's POV

When we got home, Erica's phone started ringing but she was in the shower so I picked it up for her.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Erica's number?"

"Yeah. Umm... Who's this?"

"My name is Lay. Umm. And you are..?

"H-how did you get Erica's number?"

"Oh. She told me it.. So umm you are?"

"I-I'm Aly..."

"Oh. Aly! Do you want to talk to Luhan or something?"

"N-no no. Its fine!"

I think he heard me but just ignored it. Ugh. What's with people thinking I like Luhan or I go with Luhan? HE CALLED ME A LOSER!

Then I heard Lay calling out Luhan's name.

"Luhan! Someone's on the phone for you!!"

"Okay! Coming! Hello?"

"U-uh. Umm. Hi.."

"Aly?" How did he...

"Y-yeah... Umm. Lay was mistaken I didn't need to talk to you... So ummm."

"Haha. Okay. Good night then."

"Y-yeah. Umm. Good night Luhan." I hung up then Erica came out of the shower and man I was mad!

"Erica! Why??!?"

"What? What? Why what?"

"Why did you give Lay your number?"

"Oh um.. He.. He asked for it..."

"Aish. Great. Great!"

"I'm sorry!!! SORRY!"

"Aish. Its okay. Don't worry. We.. We're going to admit that we're LAVEV."

"What? Really? But why?"(Loui)

"Because think about it. Everyone thinks we're losers right? So if we say we're LAVEV who would believe us? How can losers like us be the awesome LAVEV?"

"Right... Smart!"(Vicky)

"So guys. Just admit everything they ask. Because even if they find out, no one would believe them."

"Haha. This... Is going to be fun!"(Viv)

It was 10. We went to sleep after our plan. Our plan... Is going to work out. When we woke up, Erica called Lay.

"Hello?"

"Hey Erica."

"Oh. Hi Lay. Lay we need to tell EXO something. Meet us at the tree that we usually sit at. It's really important."

"Okay. So umm. See you there?"

"Yeah okay. Bye Lay."

"Bye Erica."

EXO's POV

"Hey guys. Erica said to meet them up at the tree they usually sit at because they wanna tell us something important."(Lay)

"Tell us something important huh? What could that be..."(Chanyeol)

"What if they're admitting they're actually LAVEV?"(Kai)