Shockophobia~

Hey guys!!! The chap before this, the flashback was so sad *^* god.

BUT I WENT TO MOUNTIES TODAY XDD SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!! Something really special happened.

Chapter 25

Aly's POV

"Oh. So. You knew all this and my mother didn't even tell me? Aish. I need to visit her in the ho-- Wait..." Mum passed away... Aish. I still can't believe it happened. Luhan you...

"So...."(Luhan)

HE! HE KILLED MY MUM!! Ugh why isn't she here when I need her most?

"My doll..."

"God get over it! Its just a stupid purple doll!"

"My dad gave me that..."

"So? Ugh. Like I care!"

And he walked off.

"Aish. Aly... Don't think about him too much... He's just acting... He loves you. Trust me."

"Baekhyun.... I don't want to love Luhan..."

"Then... Then don't. Aly... You will always have me... Remember that...."

Luhan's POV

I walked off. Was I too harsh....? Aish...

I turned around and saw her crying. No! I never want to see her cry because of me! Aigoo....

Baekhyun hugged her. What makes Baekhyun think she likes him huh? Psh. And how dare he help Aly with her doll. Just because he liked her when they were young. Aish.

I was just watching them.

"Luhan!"

Tiffany came running to me and Aly got startled so she looked at Tiffany while slowly letting go of Baekhyun.

I... I shouldn't care about her. I should just let her be. HMPH.

"Oh Tiffany. Let's go somewhere else. There's too many UGLY people here."

I shouted out ugly and Aly looked at me. I was talking about Baekhyun but Tiffany thought I was talking about Aly.

"Yeah! Haha. Like that girl over there!"

Tiffany pointed at Aly and her eyes got teary again. Ugh. I never want to see her cry. It hurts me inside.

I quickly put Tiffany's hands down then Aly wiped her tears like a tough person and walked up to us.

With Baekhyun following her.

"Okay, look. I may be nice and tolerate everything you say and do, but I just want to know why you hate me so much?! I never did anything to you! And you! Luhan! You played me, I played you. WE'RE EVEN! Stop annoying me and leave me alone. I didn't think it'd ever get up to this point that I had to talk to you guys like this. And you know what Luhan?! After we broke up, I can admit I still liked you. I still loved you. But from today on wards, WHO CARES ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! You made me change my mind so soon Luhan. And I'm happy you did that. Otherwise I'd be blind and like someone who doesn't even like me back. No, of course he doesn't love me! He's been teasing me this whole time! He hates me more than anything in the world! I never did anything to him but he just hates me! So Luhan. From this day on wards, I don't know you. I don't love you. And I won't talk to you. I never thought you'd be this cruel to me Luhan. Never."

Aly's POV

I looked at him. Deadly.

Who could've thought I could stand up for myself like this? Wow. I have tolerated everything enough.