1 Year Later~

Hey guys ^-^ Hows life?

Ahhhhhh~ Nearly the end of another year.

-Sigh-. If only next year is gonna be a better year...

WHICH ITS NOT TTATT

Eh. Anywho. 2013 was a nice/bad/okay/wierd year xD

But at the end of this fanfic... I seriously don't know who to go with T_T But its probably obvious who it will be xD

Chapter 37

ONE YEAR LATER

Baekhyun's POV

My girlfriend... I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but... I'm so lucky I followed her today... I was suspicious ever since she got that phone call a couple days ago... Aish. 

A couple days ago, she got a phone call and she was all lovey-dovey to the other person on the line. I asked who she was talking to, but she said she was talking to her mum. But she told me her mum passed away when she was young... She's starting to confuse me now... And making me suspicious too...

But I didn't tell her that she told me her mother passed away when she was young though. She'd be super annoyed that I'm kind of investigating her. Aish.

~GIRL'S GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL DUH HEAT~

"Hello?"

"Oh, it's yeah. Hehe."

"Aish... I'm sorry... I'm busy tonight..."

"Aha. You're so cute."

"Haha. Naww. You sweet person! Haha."

"Yeah. It's so boring without you! Hehe."

"Okay. See you tomorrow! Bye honey~"

Aish. She's definitely cheating on me. But she can't do that to me! I mean... It's ME. Aish. But I definitely thought wrong.

So I followed her today after school, and I couldn't believe where she went into. A tattoo place. Its either, she was cheating on me with someone who worked at the tattoo place, or getting her own tattoo...

I went inside and that place was SCARY! I stood at the door though watching her walk over to whoever she was seeing. It was a guy who had muscles... And and is tall... And... Well I guess... He had everything I didn't...

Then one of the security guards came up to me then caused a commotion. Kaitlyn, my girlfriend, she turned around and saw me. But... She acted like she didn't know me at all.

"Hey boy. What are you doing? You don't belong here. Get out."

The guard then grabbed me and started punching me for some reason.

"Ow! Kaitlyn help!"

She looked at me and was in shock.

"Were you... Following me?"

"No..."

"Baekhyun."

"Fine yes. I was just wondering where you were going."

"Well... Now that you know my secret... We're over right?"

"Definitely!"

"Then that means I don't know you and I'm not gonna help you either."

"What?!"

The guards then punched me a couple more times and threw me outside. Man those punches hurt! I quickly got up so he couldn't come back to punch me and kick me. Aish. I feel so sad. Why did it have to be me to have a girlfriend like this?