The Popular Ones~

Another EXO Fanfic xD

Chapter 1

Aly's POV

Okay. So it was the last day of the holidays and tomorrow is the start of term 2.

I hate high school. Life is so cruel. Even though I have been here for 3 years, I'm currently in year 10 with the group of my friends called LAVEV.

At school we were basically those people who no one cares about. Then there's that group made up of 5 guys, called EXO. All the girls love them. They played at the ceremony for the end of the year last year. They also played at beginning of this year at the 2013 Ceremony.

They also play at every other ceremony at school and also outside of school. They are a really popular group and are recognisable everywhere they go. It's just.... When the girls ask for their autographs or give them gifts, they would just throw it in the bin like they don't want it. They aren't even grateful that all the fans love them and give them presents so they just throw them away like its rubbish.

We had to go and play at The Night Club tonight. We're a band formed to play instruments and sing to help our parents. We're called 'LAVEV' Because we arranged it using the first letter of our names.

L- Loui

A- Aly

V- Viv

E- Erica

V- Vicky

That's basically our band. A group of girls who can sing and play instruments.

EXO has 5 guys in their group too, which isn't coincidental at all.

Chanyeol

Luhan

Kai

Lay

Sehun

They can only sing and dance, but they can't play instruments like us. But we can't dance so like yeah.. We only started to sing and play instruments because our parents were all sick. They were all in hospital, which was basically how we all met.

Our parents were all in the same room and then while the doctors were checking our parents and giving them their daily medicine, all of us had to wait outside until the doctor comes out. One day, we actually started talking to each other. We became best friends with each other, and decided to find a way to help our parents like pay the hospital bills and everything.

We all told each other our specialties and somehow, we ended up forming a band.

I, Aly, was the lead singer. We wrote out our own songs and played them at night clubs to earn money. After we finished, we would break the money up evenly. And if we couldn't break the money up evenly, we would go and eat with the left over money afterwards.

At the night club, we got dressed, put make-up and our wigs on so no one would recognise us, and do our best with the music. I put on the least amount of make-up because I hate wearing it. But for the sake of no one recognising us, I use it anyway. I would always have the most pressure, because I'm the one singing. After doing that, we would go back to the hospital to pay our parents bills every month.

We would of course have time to go and study as well. We try to study as hard as we can so can make our parents proud. We all live together in the same house. So basically we're like sisters. After we finish school, we went home and started practicing for the performance tonight.

We practiced for 3 hours straight after school. Its 6 now and we are all ready for the performance we have tonight. We put our wigs on and make-up. We went on stage and did our performance the best we could. After we did our performance, I spotted EXO clapping at the door and talking to each other. Then we went back backstage after the performance.