She's Not Yours~

Omg. They're back. For Aly. What does Aly do to get rid of them? But... something happens too.... On the same night something bad happening.

Chapter 18

Aly's POV

"I'm here, for Aly."(V)

"I'm here for Aly as well."

"No you're not! You're MY debt collector! Not my daughters...."

"Dad! You're back!" He ran to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Aly. I'm sorry for leaving you that night..."

"Its okay dad. At least you're back... Wait a minute... How did you come to America?"

"I came to visit your grandfather a week ago."

"Oh okay."

"I'm here to protect my daughter."

"Thanks dad!"

"Ha. Protect her? What can someone old like you do? Psh." He's not that old!!

"I can do more than you think."

"Oh okay. Show me then." So dad moved closer to him but then he brought out a gun and pointed it at my dad.

"Move one step closer, I can't assure your life."

So my dad actually moved a step closer.

"No dad!" I ran in front of him.

I opened my eyes, and I saw someone else who got shot instead of me.

It was... It was V...

"V! Why? Why did you do that? Even though... You tried to.. Yeah.."

"W-well. I can't see the p-person I love get shot r-right in front of my eyes, n-now can I?"

"Why..."

"A-Aly. Smile. I want to see the g-girl I love, smile in front of me, b-before I die." I started to cry abit. Even though he seemed like a bad person, he's actually really nice. He's just being controlled.

"V we're gonna get you to a hospital okay?"

"Aly its okay. J-just let me die. I've done lots of bad things in m-my life. I don't deserve to l-live any longer."

"No.. V you--"

"Aly. Smile. Please." So I tried my hardest to smile.

"T-thanks Aly. I hope to see... A girl like you, my next life. Aly. I... I love you." He let go of my hand.

"No... V! Wake up! Wake... Up!! Talk to me!! Talk... Talk to me...."

"Ha. Now that he's gone, I can finally have you." I looked up at the debt collector. Well, lets just call him Patrick okay. So he was laughing when he looked at me.

"How can you? HOW CAN YOU KILL SOMEONE SO INNOCENT?" I started pushing him and hitting him while crying. Then he held my arms.

"You owe me something." I looked at him as he said that.

"Well you can't have her until you go through me!"

"Haha. Okay sure." And he slowly pointed the gun at my dad.

"Dad no! I've already lost mum! I can't lose you! You have to stay and watch me graduate!"

"Let go of me!" Patrick still hasn't let go of my arm. I stepped on his foot and he pointed his gun at me. Then my dad interfered and was holding the gun with him. The gun could shoot at any time.