Teams

I wake up slowly. Opening my eyes, I remember what day it is.

"Naruto!!" I scream, sitting up.

There's a loud thump from his room and hurried footsteps before he showed himself in the doorway.

"What is it!? Are you okay!?!" He shouts. I grin.

"That worked. Good morning! We get teams today!" I say happily. His head flops down and he grumbles about it being too early or something.

I grab the headband my clone got from Iruka yesterday and wrap it around my wrist, making a shadow clone to help tie it. Man, they're nifty.

I practically Sprint out of the apartment in excitement when a thought runs through my mind.

Who's team will I be on..? There's only teams of three... Will I be on one of those no-face teams..?

I screech to a halt at that last thought. Naru rams me from behind, scooting me forward a little and falling on his backside.

"Hey! Are we going or not!?"he shouts, getting up and dusting himself off.

"Uh, yeah, sorry.." I keep going, more sober now.

When we arrive at the academy, and Naruto and Sasuke start their staring contest, I look around and find who I'm looking for in the corner. I snatch her and she squeaks. The guy behind Naruto stands and I kick Sasuke out of the way, replacing him with my captive. There are shouts of, "Sasuke!!" From the girls and they all run to his aid.

I smirk. Accomplishment unlocked: NaruHina's first kiss.

Hinata immediately faints when they separate and Naruto is shouting apologies. I start laughing triumphantly and that's when Iruka comes in. He kind of looks around curiously and sighs when he sees Naruto trying to awaken the fallen Hinata and me laughing like a crazy person beside them.

After everything calmed down, Iruka starts announcing the teams. I try to pay attention to names, but they seem to just blur together...

====

Cliffhanger!! Lol, nr.

Anyway! Now it's your turn!

Who's team should she be on?!

You can choose any leaf team, I don't care, I just need a team!

I'll even use your oc's or I could try to make up my own!

Well,

Till next time~!

-AR334