New Friends (filler)

So after I calm down, Naruto kinda just looks at me weird. He looks so cute when he's confused~!

He shakes his head as if to clear it then looks at me excited. "We have to go! C'mon!!" He shouts.

I hop up and after getting ready, we head out.

On the way, as Naruto thinks long and hard about what to do for the photo, I spot Hinata trailing us--er, I mean, Naruto. An image of future Naruto comes to mind and I can't help but smirk.

"Hey, Naru. I'll meet you there. I have to do something..." I say, but he doesn't hear me. Sighing, I walk into an alley.

I make a shadow clone before sending her-- me to continue accompanying Naruto.

Thinking carefully, I do the hand signs and transform. Looking down, I see my right hand bandaged and orange and black striped sleeves. I grin and take out a kunai to see my reflection. Perfect.

I put the kunai back and look around. Hinata passes by the alley I'm in and I shout, "Hinata! Wow, you look so different when you're younger..."

She looks at me. "Wh-who are y-you..?" She asks. I grin.

"Seventh hokage, Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it!" I give her a thumbs up. She starts blushing.

"H-how are y-you h-here..?" She asks quietly. I look at her.

"Hm? Oh, I was fighting some people that control dimensional portals, and I ended up here. Weird, huh? Say, how far in my past have I gone..?"

"T-the genin exam w-was y-yesterday.."

"Really..?" I look down as if thinking of past memories.

"Oh, yeah! today is the day i met Konohamaru!" I exclaim. "Let's follow me.."

----

So after a lot of stalking Naruto and acting like his future self, my shadow clone, transformed into Baruto, comes up to me and Hinata.

"Dad! There you are! C'mon, mom and Himawari are waiting for us!" She shouts.

"Baruto!" I shout back, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you! C'mon!" She then looks at Hinata, "who's that?"

"You don't recognize her? It's Hinata! How can you not recognize your own mother!"

She gives Hinata a funny look, "No way, she's too weird. How can she be mom?" Hinata blushes a light pink at our conversation. "Anyway, dad, we need to get back!" She shouts and runs away. I wave good bye to Hinata, following my transformed clone to the alleyway.