Chapter 7: Drunk & Chilling

Start from the beginning

"So what's yo name?" August asked nudging Kat's arm.

"I'm Kat her best friend, Trey know me" she sassed glued to her phone with her glass in her hand.

"Rude ass" Omarion said and laughed.

"You got some bad ass friends nina" Chris bit his lip.

She nodded her head and took another shot.

"What you drinking?" I asked.

"Just some moscato" she slurred.

"How long yawl staying up here?" Omarion asked.

"Not, long why?" Kat asked.

"When yawl done with yawl drinks yawl wanna slide to our hotel?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What yawl trying to get us to do?" Naomi asked giving us the stink eye.

I laughed "Shit, we got weed and drinks, yawl wanna come by and chill?"

"I'm in" Nina said looking up at me.

"Alright" I smiled down at her licking my lips.

*

After having a few drinks with them we all left the bar. Getting into our cars and shit the girls followed us back to our hotel. We got inside and went up to the 25th floor. Grabbing my key to the room and unlocking the door, everybody stumbled in.

"Damn! All this space for what?" Nina said after I walked in with her on my back.

"Right it's only four of yawl" Kat butted in.

"They just wanted to show off they money" Jasmine said sitting her drink down.

We laughed at they comments. I put nina down off my back and walked towards the kitchen.

"What all yawl trying to drink?" I shouted out so they could hear me.

"What all yawl got?" Naomi asked.

I walked out with the bottles and sat them on the table "We got Vodka, Tequila, Donjulio, Margarita, Hennessy, and Remy" I pointed to all of them.

"Let's just get fucked up" Kat said "Everybody get a cup" she laughed.

"Where yawl weed at?" Jasmine asked.

"Aw right let me go grab that out my room" Omarion said and went up the stairs.

*

I glanced over at the clock and it was only 3 in the morning. We was all leaning and shit. Just all over the place. We ended up playing spin the bottle and dirty truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" Kat asked Chris while she was holding the blunt.

"Truth" he said.

"Umm is it true that your dick is big?" She grinned.

All of us was shocked and just started laughing. Chris shook his head laughing.

"Hell yea! You wanna see it?" He offered

"Maybe next time" she bit her lip.

"Okay, now you trey" Jasmine looked at me "Truth or dare?"

I thought about it "Dare"

She smirked "Aight, I dare you to give Nina a hickey"

Nina jaw dropped but then she quickly laughed "Oh my gawd"

I laughed "It's a dare nana so come on" I scooted closer to her.

I rapped my arms around her waist while she tilted her head. I slowly put my lips to her neck, Kissing her softly then added my tongue circling the spot. She held the back of my neck trying hard not to moan. She was enjoying this. I removed my lips to look at it. It was there. All big and pink. I pecked her neck again and chuckled.

"Welllll okay" Naomi said with a surprise look.

"Shit! Somebody give me dare now!" Chris shouted.

"Gone do a body shot off of Kat" Omarion said.

"Sure!" Kat agreed and sat on top of the counter.

Chris nodded his head and licked his lips. He picked up the margarita and slowly poured some on Kat stomach and had it spilling upwards.

She flinched a little "Shit that's cold" she chuckled.

We all laughed.

Chris started softly pressing his lips to her stomach, slurping up some of the liquor. She held the back of his head as she watched him. He glided his tongue up her stomach closer to her breast, then went back down once it was all gone. He pecked her stomach.

"Thanks" she giggled and got off the counter.

"Naw thank you" he laughed licking his lips.

For the rest of the night we just got high and talked.

_________________________________________________________

Like, comment, fave!
What els should happen.