Chapter 8 Two More Gods Threaten Me

Nico POV
Instead of me being lazy on a Friday, Clarisse dragged me to the training arena where she could kick my butt.

We sparred I guess for ten minutes before I was begging for mercy.

"Come on hun one more round." Clarisse told me. I nodded breathing heavily. I stood up and got my hands ready. But she kicked my legs from under me.

I hit my fist against the mat and Clarisse started to laugh. I laughed with her until I heard two deep chuckles sounded around the room.

We both looked at the door seeing two tall muscular men coming towards us.

They were Phobos and Deminos.

"Well done little sis" Phobos said giving her a high five and Deminos gave her a hug.

"Now who is this?" Phobos asked looking straight at me.

"Nico Di Angelo Son of Hades and Clarisse boyfriend." I explained

Phobos nodded slowly and Deminos arm wrapped around Clarisse tighten.  "You and I get to talk." Phobos said leading me away Clarisse. I followed him and caught a glimpse of Clarisse being sat on Deminos lap.

"So have you had the talk with my Father?"
"Yes sir"
"Good makes my life easier. So I'm going to be blunt if you hurt my sister in any way I will cut off your head." I nodded and Phobos left Deminos taking his place.

"Okay kid I only got one thing to say. Hurt my sister and you won't have any eyes."

I gulped loudly and he smirked leaving me. 

I looked over to Clarisse seeing she had both of the them around her finger. I thought that was so interesting on how she had so many people wrapped around her finger.