𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒆

Chapter 26: Crusade
1.1.17 - unedited

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"You know nothing, Jon Snow"
-Game of Thrones

A/N: Chapter 25 turned to be a private chapter which means only the followers can read it.
I have to say that I am not able to update as regular as I did before. Tight po ang schedule ng trabaho ko po, more on mental work ang kailangan kaya mahirap ipagsabay ang dalawa. Ito ang reality ko. This is my real life outside this WP world.
Thank you in advance sa pag intindi.

And as for how to pronounced Quentine's name it's like "Ken-Tin."

Enjoy this precious update I made specially for all of you because I don't know when will be the next. :)

-♢️-
LOUIS POV

PEOPLE ARE BORN weak. Even if they get stronger as they age and fight back. I am too, I am not that courageous as they think I am. I just learn how to mask my weakest self, disguised as if I am the man of steel. I feel pain but I don't want people to see the vulnerable side of me. I don't want pity, I don't want them to watch me weep.

And now, here I am. In front of his grave, Martin Estrada Forbes. I never had the opportunity to meet him and how I wish I got the chance. My sister loves him so much that it triggered her to be the strongest person I am looking up now.

I closed my eyes as I felt that familiar adrenaline rush inside of me just thinking of those bastards behind his death. Alam ko, alam ko ang sabwatan ni Señor at Zeus sa pagkamatay nya because Señor confide it to me before when I was still under his command. If I only knew... kung alam ko lang na pina-ikot nya lang ako at itinago ang tunay kong pagkatao hindi sana hahantong ang lahat sa ganito.

I was created by a monster that I became one. He was right, after all, this monster he made will be the one who will slay him. I can't seem forgive and I will never. Lahat ng may utang ay dapat magbayad, all of them will have to pay. Not even that King can runaway from me.

"Hello, fratellino. I was surprised to see you here but I am glad you did visit him" a voice from behind me said. I don't even have to guess who because I know it's just her. My big sister.