I shushed him and rolled my eyes. I was only five minutes late.

We took off down the road towards the lake. It took about thirty minutes to get to Ryler's friend's house. We rode in comfortable silence most of the time.

We were listening to the local country station and the song, God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton , came on. I know Ryler really liked that song and I started humming. He reached over and grabbed my hand and held it tight like he would never let me go, but gentle like he was holding a delicate treasure. I started to get butterflies. That little kind gesture was all it took to get me nervous.

As we pulled up to the huge lake house Ryler looked over at me with a funny look, one I had never seen before. He looked at me as if I were a magnificent painting on a gallery wall, just stared at me holding my hand and I looked at him too somewhat confused.

After several seconds he kind of snapped back to reality and was all jumpy and awkward. "Okay well we're here. Let's go find Sophia."

We got out and were instantly greeted by several of Ryler's baseball friends. He played for the school team and a summer team. He was apparently really good. He told me he had a meeting with Georgia and Georgia Tech coaches. He was the star third baseman at school so I'd heard.

We made it to the front door after almost ten minutes of chatting with random people. Ryler rang the door bell but just walked in letting me go first. Music was blaring. People were everywhere eating snacks and talking. Several guys were playing pool in the back of the room. Another group was taking shots in the kitchen.

Someone came up to us and said "Hey Ryler! Good to see ya bro! Who is this fine lady you got here?"

Ryler quickly grabbed my hand and nervously said "Bryce, this is Jenna. Jenna, this is Bryce." I waved with my one free hand. Bryce was extremely attractive. He was ripped, but not bodybuilder-like. I think too much muscle is bad, but he was just right. He had on damp swimming trunks and a tight under armour shirt with sleeves that just barely showed his tribal band tattoo on his left arm.

Ryler must have seen that I saw Bryce's good looks and spit out, "Yeah, Jenna is my girlfriend." He sure did surprise me. It caught me off guard.

"Well Jenna, nice to meet you, and I will see y'all around."

We said our goodbyes, and went on a hunt for Sophia. We looked and looked and couldn't find her, but then it hit me. She had been talking to a guy who Ryler was friends with, but I didn't really know. We saw two people outside making out but decided it wasn't her.

"I'd bet my right foot she's outside making out with that dude by the dock that we couldn't tell who they were!"

"Smart man. That's where I should be." He kind of muttered it under his breath, but I caught what he said.

"Let's not brother them." I said pretending I didn't hear his comment.

We ended up joining a group of Ryler's friends outside on the beach around a fire pit. Bryce was out there with us, but Ryler relaxed a little.

We all got into an interesting game of truth or dare. I'm more of a truth kind of person. I don't like doing outrageous dares in front of tons of people.

Almost everyone had been called but Ryler to choose truth or dare, and Bryce just finished his dare of running and jumping over the fire. Surprisingly he didn't die like I thought. I knew he would pick Ryler.

"Ryler!" He said deviously. "Truth or dare?"

Ryler had a beer or two, but wasn't drunk, and was a little, for lack of a better word, frisky. He smacked me right on the butt when I got up to get us some drinks. That's just not like him.

Like I expected, he picked dare.

"I dare you and your girlfriend," adding extra emphasis to girlfriend, "to do seven minutes in heaven in the shed," and pointed to a small tool shed up in the yard.

"But, yes there's a but, before the timer starts, I'm gonna need your clothes." He said that with a chuckle.

I gave Ryler a look. I was not up to that, but I think he was. "I'm not doing all of my clothes." I said firmly.

Bryce said he would be back in a minute and told us to wait. He ran in the house and disappeared while I nervously awaited what Bryce had to go get and Ryler downed what was left of his third drink. Bryce came back down to the beach with something behind his back and stopped in front of Ryler.

"For you." He said pulling a speedo out from behind his back. "And Jenna, I will go easy on you, you can keep your swimsuit. I couldn't find anything for you." He said it like he was doing me a favor.

Ryler jumped up and followed a small group up to the yard. I stayed. "Cmon Jenna! Let's go honey!" he yelled kind of sarcastically.

I hesitantly got up and walked to the yard following everyone else. I caught up to Ryler and pulled him being the crowd. "We're not really doing this are we?"

"Well he dared us and I'm not about to chicken out to Bryce, of all people!"

"Okay, so rules are I must have your clothes out here before your time starts, straight seven minutes of making out, and no breaks. I will tell you when time is up." Bryce announced when we finally got to the patio near the shed. He walked over and opened it, revealing that there was only about two feet of space in it due to yard equipment filling it.

I decided to go for it. I needed to be a daredevil for once, and not be the buzz kill. We stepped in and Bryce gave Ryler some privacy to change his attire. I said I,would turn around to give him privacy, but Ryler said, "You will be seeing me in a speedo for the next seven minutes, its not really much different than being naked." I stayed turned anyways.

I took off my shorts and tank top and when I did, Ryler's eyes turned as big as two baseballs. My extra yoga and gym time must have been paying off.

Ryler cracked open the door, and threw out both of our clothes to Bryce. He yelled that there was a light if we wanted it, but I would rather it be dark. It was light enough to see, but dark enough that I couldn't make out the things on the other side of the shed.

"Are y'all ready?" Bryce screamed.

I replied with "As ready as I'll ever be," and Ryler with "yeah, whatever."

"3, 2, 1, go!" came from outside the small,wood building.

All I could think was 'What have I gotten myself into.'

Cliffhangaaaaa!! ^^^^

Well, 1.2K reads!!! Wow! Y'all have outdone yourselves! Let's keep it going though. I want to reach 1.5K reads and 75 votes by the time I upload the next chapter! We can do it! Help me out and vote vote vote! Leave a comment if you see a problem. Constructive criticism is always good!

I want to dedicate this chapter to my grandfather that passed away Thursday night. He lost the fight with cancer, but at least he is in a better place now.

THANKS GUYS!! XOXO

~DIRECTIONEER12~