Chapter 3

HEY EVERYONE!! PLEASE READ AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! AS ALWAYS VOTE VOTE VOTE!! XOXO ~DIRECTIONEER12~

"Well, do you want me to take you to school tomorrow? I can." Ryler suggested as he was putting all of horse gear away.

"Sure that sounds nice!"

"Okay see you tomorrow!"

Ryler Jacobson, the most popular guy in school, and I just had a total 'date'. Sophia would have been freaking out. She probably would have passed out if she was me.

The next morning I got dressed, ate breakfast, then went and sat on the porch waiting for Ryler to come.

Jake walked out the door to his truck. Joel had already left. "Aren't you coming?" He asked.

"Nah, not today, I'm getting a ride from a friend."

"Okey dokey then! Have a good day!" Jake was such a weirdo! A good kind of weirdo though. He's the one that says something so stupid in a serious situation that makes everyone laugh. Or he tries to be cool but fails and hurts himself. He is just that kind of person and a lot of girls find that funny side of him really attractive.

About 30 minutes went by and Ryler still didn't show. I tried calling his phone and his house phone, he just wouldn't answer. Another 10 minutes went by and he still didn't come. My mom had already left for work, so I decided to walk to his house and see if something was up or if he just flat stood me up.

I got there and saw that his truck wasn't in the driveway. 'Oh my god, you must be kidding me! He went on without me!' At that very moment I vowed to never trust Ryler Williams again. Ever.

I sat at home all day and watched TV and ate popcorn. I called my mom and she was stuck in a meeting, and my dad was on duty, he is a firefighter, and he is not allowed to have his phone with him during his hours. I was stuck.

I decided that Ryler deserved a piece of my mind when he got home, so I went to his house around the time he would get home and waited, sitting in the middle of his driveway. Eventually I saw his blue pickup come winding down the road and slowed to a complete stop in the middle of the road. I looked him straight in the eye, and if looks could kill, I would be a murderer and he would be dead.

He had a look of accomplishment on his face. He seemed happy that I was mad, like it was his task to tick me off.

"Hey Jenna, baby girl! How was your day?" He said with a big fat grin.

"Honestly it wasn't bad till I saw you! I enjoyed my day off! Thanks for being so thoughtful and remembering about me! NOT!"

"Oh my goodness! I completely forgot about picking you up today! Aww I'm so sorry!"

"Whatever, and I thought you were different from the Ryler that I saw at school! The cocky and mean Ryler, that's the one I hate! You know I will never trust you again right?" I said walking away.

"You know Jenna, you're really cute when you're mad!" He yelled at me still walking towards my house.

"Well its too bad you'll never see me mad again, or see me at all for that!" And I stomped off.

When Joel got home he asked why I wasn't at school. I explained the whole thing."If you ever want me to take care of any boy that is mean to you or breaks your heart, just let me know. I could take any boy who hurts my Jennavie!"

"Thanks" I said and gave him a hug. Joel was the best at giving advice or motivation.

The rest of the week went by fast. I hung out with my friends and rode every day. I also went to see the high school football team play. Sophia introduced me to her other friends and I really liked them too! Their names are James, Danielle, Carson, Laysee, and Jax. I also avoided Ryler at all costs. I sat on the opposite side of the room from him in class and stayed away from his house.