Chapter 1

HI!! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK EVER SO ALL TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER ARE APPRECIATED!! I AM DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO @KeeyaMalik FOR CREATING MY AWESOME COVER!!! XOXO 

~DIRECTIONEER12~

__________________________________________

Jenna's POV

My life was great, good friends, a good boyfriend, a good social life, life was truly amazing. Then my parents had to ruin it all and move to Georgia. I am from North Carolina, in a little town south of Greensboro. All it was was a little hick town where everyone knows everyone and no one even bothers to lock their doors. My dad took a job in Sylvester Georgia. I don't understand how every time something is going good for me, someone else ruins it.

I had to move to a new school and lose all my friends. I will miss Clara the most. She was always there for me even if I wasn't for her. Our parents were close too so whenever we go to North Carolina, we get to stay with them.

I even lost my boyfriend, Tyler. He was great. He treated me like a lady, not a toy, like ones before him. We both realized that a long-distance relationship was not going to work for us, so we decided it would be better for both of us if we saw other people. I was heartbroken, but eventually I was alright.

Our new house is a little farm house, it is only my parents, me and my two really annoying brothers. Jake is younger and Joel is older. I like it but its not home yet. I know it will take some time to adjust, but its not bad. It reminds me of home.

The best part about it all is the horses. Since the family that moved out was moving to the city, they just gave them to us! I rode at home all the time around the farm in North Carolina. If I was sad, I rode. If I had to think about a decision, I rode. If I was excited or anxious, the only thing that would calm me down was to ride. That's just what I do.

------------------------------------------

'BEEEEEP' 'BEEEEP'  

My alarm clock was blaring on my first day at my new school. I got dressed in my usual jeans, boots, and a T-shirt. I dressed extra nice to make a good impression today and wore a Hollister plaid button up.

"Jenna get your lazy butt down here and get your breakfast! I don't want to be late!" my brother, Joel, screamed up at me.

I ran down to breakfast to find only one brother. "Where's Jake?" I asked as I poured milk into my bowl of Lucky Charms. They are my absolute favorite. I don't think I have had something different for breakfast in 5 years.

"He rode with mom on her way to work." He answered.

"He's such a Mama's boy." I teased.

We got into his old ford pick-up truck. The ride to school was awkwardly quiet. I couldn't tell if Joel was just nervous or scared. Not a lot of things scared him. He usually tries to act like Iron Man, but meeting new people was not his forte.

Finally the torture was over when we arrived at school. Me and Joel had to part ways, his class was in the opposite side of the building.

"See ya Jenna!" He shouted walking down the hallway not leaving me any time to respond and he was already gone into the crowd.

I walked down the hall very confused, but I eventually found my locker and shoved all my stuff inside. When I went to close it my shirt got caught in the back and I was stuck.

It startled me when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi! You must be Jennavie!" an extra perky voice spit out.

"Its Jenna, but yes." I managed to say. "Could I have some help?"

"Oh yes of course!" The girl said and helped me out.

"Thanks." I said. "This day has not decided to be my friend."

"Its OK I feel your pain. I moved here from Chicago last year." She said. "I'm Sophia by the way." She said. She sounded like a cheerleader type of person. "What class do you have first period?"

"Latin I think..." I said.

"Really me too!" She squealed. "Mrs. Houghman?"

"I don't know you tell me."

Her reaction said it all. I had already made a new friend in one of my classes and it was only 8:45!

We walked to Latin class and as soon as I entered I noticed a really attractive guy sitting across the room. He was tall, about 6 feet, 3 inches and VERY muscular. His eyes were a blue-green color and he had brown hair. He had on jeans.

Sophia must have noticed my staring and said, "That's Ryler. He is really hot isn't he?!"

I just nodded in agreement until he noticed me and started walking towards us.

"Hi Sophia!" he said in such an angelic voice and then turned to me. "I don't believe we have met?" He questioned and leaned down and kissed my hand.

"Hi I'm Jenna." I said. I don't like cocky things like that, so it turned me off a bit.

"I'm Ryler! You probably already know that, I am the most popular guy here." He said with an attitude. Then, there was an awkward silence.

"So, are you going to the bonfire Friday?" Sophia asked him.

"Umm, yeah. Everybody who's anybody is gonna be there. You," he said and pointed at me, "should come with me."

"I'll think about it." I replied uninterested.

"Oh, come on! It will be loads of fun!" He tried to convince me.

"How 'bout I go, without you and if I see you there, then great." I said sarcastically.

"Alrighty then. Your fault to miss out on this." He said. When he walked away Sophia turned around and gave me a look like what the hell are you thinking.

"What are you thinking!" She said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean Ryler Williams just asked you on a date and you said no?!" She screamed. "You are crazy! Every girl in this school who hasn't been out with him would kill to! You have so much to learn." She shook her head.

" I didn't like the way he thought he was so great."

"He acts like that 'cause he is so great!" She yelled.

"Yeah... okay."

"Good morning class. We have a new student today. Jennavie?" The teacher motioned me to the front of the class.

"Its Jenna." I whispered.

"This is Jenna and she will be joining us from now on." She said. As I looked around the room, I saw Ryler staring at me. When I looked closer, he was staring at my butt! Like, seriously! I just rejected you and you are staring at me. Then he realized I saw him and he looked away so fast. He knew he just got caught. His face turned beet red. BUSTED! 

__________________________________________

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU LIKE IT TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! AS ALWAYS VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! XOXO ~DIRECTIONEER12~