Chapter 4

HEYYY!! SO PLEASE EXCUSE MY REALLY SHORT CHAPTERS!! I AM BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! SO VOTE VOTE VOTE!! XOXO ~DIRECTIONEER12~

I woke up expecting to be in my bed but found myself laying on a little blanket in the back of a pickup. I sat up remembering the night before. It was probably about 7 and the sun was just coming over the hills.

I heard a branch break behind me. "Good morning!" Ryler said cheerfully.

"Hey. What time is it?"

"About 8." He replied. Then I remembered Jake had his very first baseball game at 9.

"Well I need to go home. My mom is probably worried sick!" I said jumping up reaching for my jacket. Somehow I ended up in my tank top, but I didn't care. He saw me in my bra and panties last night when we went swimming in the spring under the little waterfall.

"Okay, you act like you are in a rush! Did you not enjoy our time together?" He asked. "And for the record, I am an awesome kisser aren't I?"

I hate that snotty attitude in him that takes over. He was a REALLY good kisser but he still didn't need to say that. It makes him sound like a jerk when really, he is super sweet.

I hopped in his truck and we drove home. I called my mom on his phone and she sounded really mad, but she was trying to hide it. I told her I stayed with Ryler because it would have been too late to come home. Of course she asked me if anything happened, as in something a little more than kissing. I said no and I heard Ryler chuckle at the question. His half-laugh kind of thing is so freakin' adorable! I smiled and blushed.

"Okay love you too, bye." I said and hung up. Ryler poked me in my tickle spot and laughed.

"I love your mom so much and I have only met her once. That's the type of woman I want to raise my kids." He said.with a giggle. "And what's with that question? Does she think I'm trouble?"

I blushed really red and he poked me again. We had a mini tickle fight, giggling and laughing with each other.

When we got to my house he walked me to the door and whispered, "I really had fun with you, you know that? I know I have a really bad reputation, but Jennavie Paige Scott, you are different from all of those other girls. The cheerleaders and blonde bombshells I hooked up with just for fun, they were all just for the image. You aren't, and I swear I'm not lying. You... you are special." He said and then leaned in. We kissed for about a minute or so.

"Well I need to go. Thanks for everything last night, it was really fun!" I said.

"Hey, what about dinner tomorrow at the Outback?" He asked. It was the only nice resturant we had within an hour.

"Sounds good!" I said stepping in my house.

I wasted the day away. I went to Jake's game and rode for a while, I cleaned my room, and painted my nails. It was fun. Until my mom called me in the living room to have a talk with my parents.

"Okay. Where to start..." my mom began. "Why didn't you call me and tell me where you were?"

"My phone died." I answered with my head down knowing it would be a bad conversation.

"Well who's phone did you use to call me?" She questioned.

"Ryler's."

"Well couldn't you have done that last night?" She asked and I didn't respond. "Look, we put a lot of faith in you that you will do the right thing, and unless you make it easy for us to trust you, we can't let you do things like that bonfire."

"I know mom. I really messed up. I should have called you and told you what was going on. I just got caught up in it all."

"Okay well I have one more question." I knew exactly what it would be. "Did anything happen last night that you think I need to know?"

"No mom. I would never. You know how important all of that is to me and the Lord."

"Okay, I am trusting you. You better have learned your lesson."

"Okay, go to sleep. Church is in the morning. I will get you up at 9 o'clock."

"Oh and one more thing. Can I go to dinner with Ryler tomorrow?"

"Sure as long as I know where you are at all times." She said.

"Okay, goodnight."

SOOOO HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE VOTE VOTE!! XOXO ~DIRECTIONEER12~