Chapter 6

HEYY EVERYBODY! I GOT A TON OF  VOTES!!!! THANKS TO EVERYONRE WHO VOTED!! SOOOOOO...  LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD <333

"Tyler!" I screamed as he ran up and have me one of those pick-me-up-and-spin-me-around hugs. Oh those are the best!

"I missed you so much Jenna! I can't believe this is even happening right now! I thought I lost you forever. I mean I would see you once or twice a year, but this is... this is great!" He was talking fast. That's Tyler's indication he is excited. Last year when his mom bought him a new Silverado for his birthday he sounded exactly the same.

"So how's it going? It feels like its been forever!"

"Because it has! Every day without you feels like an eternity."

'Tyler is getting mushy mushy with me?! Am I in some parallel universe?'

I giggled. He is such a gentleman! "Really how are you though... with your parents and all."

"Honestly it hasn't been as awful as I expected. That probably sounds bad, but its true. I wanna hear what you've been up to?"

'Oh god. Here we go. I'm gonna ruin all of this if I tell him about Ryler, but if I don't tell him he will probably find out. Why is love so difficult!'

"Just been making friends, trying to get used to all of this."

The waitress came over and asked for our order. Tyler invited me to lunch as soon as he knew when he was coming down to Georgia. I knew exactly what he was gonna get, every time we ever went out to eat he got a burger with everything on it, even tomatoes and pickels, but no bun. He is crazy. He eats it like a steak. I don't know what's going on in his head, but there must be a loose gear somewhere in there. I got a BLT and chips.

"I see your still eatin' that crazy burger."

"Hey! Its real good. Don't judge me and my freaky food habits!"

We small talked for another three hours, yet it only felt like ten minutes. I'm just so comfortable around him. He makes me feel safe and secure from everything evil in the world. I was worried about having to chose between him and Ryler but right now I think its a no-brainer.

I rode with Ryler to school Monday. He called and apparently he didn't want to look like a 'loner' going in school by himself. He is so stupid sometimes.

He greeted me with a "Hey hot stuff!" He was being super sarcastic. I may have punched him if i wasnt too tired to lift my arm. Mondays are easily the worst day of the week for me. I brushed my hair into a messy bun and wore a too-big hoodie and yoga pants. It took me about thirty seconds to put on my light foundation and I was done. I'm not one of those takes-three-hours-to-get-ready kind of girls.

"Hey shit face butt sniffer!" I replied just as sarcastically.

"So ya wanna hit up another party this weekend sweetheart?"

"I don't know... maybe? Where is it?"

"Out at the lake. My friend's got a huge house out there. Supposedly there's gonna be some jiggle juice if ya know what I mean!"

I laughed. I did know what he meant and really wasn't opposed to it. I got so drunk at a party last summer. I passed out on my friends couch and didn't wake up until 4 P.M. I told my mom we went to the movies that night and went to the mall that morning. She believed me too.

"Yeah sounds fun. Friday or Saturday?"

"Friday."

"Sounds good!"

"So 9?"

"No let's do 8 because I can tell my mom we went to dinner and the movies. We don't have to go at 8 but I need to be out of my house by then."

"OK we can grab a bite to eat first."

"Alright should I wear a swimsuit? Its supposed to be hot."

"Well Jenna... let's think about this. We are going to the lake... for a party... and it will be hot... no make sure to wear a sweater. YES WEAR A BATHING SUIT! Well I guess you don't have too but we will be swimming. I mean if you wanna just wear your birthday suit that's cool too." He said with a wink.

I just gave him the death stare as we pulled into the parking lot and got out and walked to first period without saying a word. It wasn't awkward, or because he was mad. Ryler has a way of being more comfortable to be around when no one speaks. Its weird, but its soothing at the same time.

~I just want to add in today to cherish what you have now. Don't worry about what has already happened or what will in the future. Worry about now. Everything can dissappear in a matter of seconds, so be thankful for what you have and hopeful for things to come. I've gone through quite a bit recently, and trust me it will get better. Surround yourself with people who will pick you up when you fall. I'm so thankful for my loved ones who have helped me through it all and have been optimistic. Its the best to face your problems instead of ignoring them.~

SO AS ALWAYS THANKS GUYS! IT MEANS A LOT! DONT FORGET TO VOTE VOTE VOTE! XOXO ~DIRECTIONEER12~