MISHEA ZEONN

Well before we get started.... first I would like to introduce my OC enjoy, she's at the top. and yes I drew it ^-^.

Name:Mishea Zeonn

Nickname:Mish

Age:7 (currently in the beginning of the story)

Height:130'

Weight:36 kg.

Likes:Feitan, cream puff, reading, martial art, blades, color white and blue, cooking, nature, animals, water.

Dislikes:Bad people (like the mafia and the ones who tortured her), people bullying weak people, cold places because it reminds her of the room back in the laboratory.

Hobbies/Habbit: reading, training, cannot sleep without hugging something or someone that's why she always has the small pillow she made^-^.

Personality:Has a big heart, thinks like a kid(well she is still a kid) but sometimes thinks like mature old person, happy-go-lucky, always smiles, scary when angered too much(especially when she transforms), Forgiveful.

Nen:Enhancer.

What she looks like: Brown eyes, Has brown hair (big curls); shoulder length ( can somtimes be in a ponytail or a bun). Only wears a tank top and black shorts in the lab.

After escaping she would wear black shoes with white socks just below her knees, wears white sweater with black and blue design ( stripe) on top of a white tank .  and black and white denim shorts.

Transformation: long white hair and red eyes.

Nen:Specialist

There ya go !! hehe

                     >¤<