How can I be soo stupid! I look at Will then back to Fay and Peter and finally I understand the pain.

“Can you two please leave; I need to talk to Peter alone.” I said.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright with that guy?” Will ask and wrap his arms around my waist. I nod my head and felt him kiss my head. “Call me when something happen.” With that he disappears.

Fay looks at Peter with worried glance before looking at me the same way. “It’s alright; I’ll call you once it’s over.” She nod and she too vanish. “Seat.” I order before walking around the pile of mess and seating back on the love seat.

Peter sat at the other end of the sofa while I took the other end. “Look, I know what you’re going through and I understand how you feel.”

“You do?” He asks surprise.

I nod my head and let a small smile. “You see, I’m in love with this guy but he’s…”

“He’s dead?” He ask and gave me the look that he knew he understand me.

“He died before we can properly introduce ourselves and the sad thing was,” I let out a nervous chuckle. “We only found out about our feeling for each other not too long ago.”

I sigh and took a deep breath. “What I’m trying to say is we’re hurting them by not letting go. They know that we can be never together with them.” He opens his mouth and I knew what he was going to say so I beat him to it. “It would never work out, trust me, I tried my best and now I fully understand how much it pains him.”

“They love us and they know we can never move on until they know we’re ready.” I sigh once again and close my eyes, holding back the tears that threatening to come out.

I didn’t want to look weak in front of him but I knew if I cry, he knows how much it also pain me but I still didn’t let my tears out. “Listen to me, the reason I was sent here is because she didn’t want you to try to be with her. She’s letting you go, she wanted to find peace and rest peacefully but she can never do that if you refuse to let her go.”

I stood up and look down on him, not in the bad way. “Think about it.” I said with a sniff.

I made my way to the door and open it when Peter’s voice stops me. “Jill,” I turn around and saw the weak smile on his face. “Thank you.” I nod my head and smile.

I gasp when I saw Fay behind him slowly fading. She smiles at me before looking at Peter. “Please tell him that I’ll always love him and tell him not to forget about me. Also tell him he should ask Marge, the girl from the diner.”

I smile and told Peter what she said. Peter broke down crying and all I could do was stand there shock. “I love you too and I will never forget you Payton.” He said just before she completely disappears. “She’s gone.”

Peter cried harder and this time I walk up to him and pat his shoulder. He continues to mumble that he loves her before he pulled himself together. He chuckles and reassure me that he’s fine and tomorrow he’ll start a new life and hopefully with Marge.

I smile and told him good luck before making my way to the lift. Silently I wanted for the lift to reach the lounge but my mind was somewhere else. Will

“You called?” Will appear beside me but this time I didn’t jump.

“I…I understand.” I whisper. “But I’m not completely ready yet, please give me some space and time.

Will nods his head before embracing me. I lean into his embracing as I close myself. “Call me when you made your decision.” I nod and just when the door open he disappear, leaving me broken.