Chapter 37: Asshole!

Hey, guys! Sorry for the long wait! I just want to address some things before we go on with this chapter. :3 Don't worry, it's good things and it's just that these comments stuck close to me! They've really made an impression so I thought I'd show you guys. :3 :3

@sunnydg :Yuki: a man on the direct route for my heart

@caveire : #AlreadyThere

That just made me crack up laughing. I took a screenshot and showed my friends. I love it so much. Thank you for brightening my day!!

This chapter is dedicated to these two lovely people. Everyone's support is greatly appreciated. You'll be happy to know that there is no end in sight for this story just yet.

--Gabe <3

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Blah, blah, blah," Yuki cleaned his ear, listening to Sakura and Ino squabble over Sasuke. "Don't they ever shut up?"

"Probably not," Kakashi grinned at him, nudging his boyfriend's arm with his own. Damn, it felt good to say that. Boyfriend.

"You think they have any human muzzles in T&I?" The raven-blonde sighed, resting his elbow on the table and using his palm to cushion his chin. His other hand, however, was in Kakashi's, fingers laced tightly. His thumb was making small circles on the back of the Hatake's hand, the calm gesture completely contradicting the other's annoyed attitude.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," Kakashi nodded. "But you gotta remember Sakura's mother's on the Council."

Yuki snorted, shaking his head, "Like that has ever stopped me. I wouldn't even give a fuck if she was the Hokage."

"Well, okay, true, but Ino's father is Inochi Yamanaka."

"And your point is...?"

"He can go in your mind."

"Ah, and that'll be fun. Many have tried and many have failed. I have my own little guard dog, if you didn't remember."

Brat.

"Oh, I remember. You're such an asshole."

"But you love me anyway, Bitch."

"Sure, whatever. Anyways, what-"

"Um, Kakashi-sensei?"

"Eh?" The Hatake looked over to see all the kids looking at the both of them with odd expressions. "What?"

"We just wanted to know," Choji started when Kiba nudged him. "How you and Yuki-san met. You seem really close."

Kakashi and Yuki glanced at each other, eyes going down to their hands at the same time, before looking at the kids. "Well," Yuki started, a hint of a lazy drawl in his voice.

"Funny story actually," Kakashi continued with a nervous chuckle.

"I actually hated his guts," Yuki said happily, jabbing a thumb at said Hatake.

"He's insufferable," Kakashi shrugged and Yuki turned to him.

"You used present tense."

"You still are."

"Mean."

Kakashi rolled his eyes, ignoring his boyfriend's pout, "We met ten years ago."

"Ten?!" Ino and Sakura shouted in surprise, nearly spitting out their drinks. Which reminded him, Kakashi needed to stop bringing the kids to the BBQ joint. He was going to become broke at this rate.