Chapter 50: Did I Stutter?

Here's the next chapter! I hope you all enjoy this! So much is going on here, it's exciting!

This chapter is dedicated to princess-of-hearts
I really hope you like it! I think I made a few wishes come true. You peeps were begging me to do some things with this story so here it is!!!

—Yuki 🍪

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"I just want to say," Naruto started as he grabbed a snake by the tail, flinging it away. "This is not my fault."

The genin all paused, having heard that phrase often enough by a certain Jounin, and gave him identical deadpanned stares.

The blonde noticed their faces, "Okay, maybe a littler bit- but I mean come on! How was I supposed to know Oro-pedo was going to come after me?" He stabbed a snake in the head, watching as it disappeared into smoke. "I thought he was, you know, finished with fucking up my life!"

"It's Orochimaru!" It was, shockingly, Hinata that shouted at him, "He's the embodiment of what it means to be a creepy stalker!"

"She has a point," Shikamaru said, pretty calm for someone who was surrounded by four fairly large snakes.

"My my, how offensive," Orochimaru appeared from behind a cluster of trees, a smile stretching across his pale face. "You make me sad."

"Then CRY!" Naruto grabbed a snake and chucked in at the sannin, grinning with satisfaction when he went flying. He turned to the genin, ignoring their wide-eyed looks, and spoke, "We need to split up and get out of here. Honestly, I was bored so," He took out a Heavens scroll, only looking slightly sheepish at the fact that he had been hiding it from his teammates. "Shino, Kiba, Ino, head to the tower. Neji, Lee, Hinata, secure a 50 ft perimeter. Sakura, Tenten, scout out any other teams, at least two, and tell Neji's squad and get their scrolls. Shikamaru, Sasuke, you're with me."

"But-" Tenten started but quickly swallowed her words at his glare.

"Did I stutter?" He snarled, eyes flashing for a split second. They seemed less foggy, more angry, but more familiar as well. "Go- and don't make me repeat myself!"

"Always so angry, Kyuubi-kun," Orochimaru made an appearance again just as the other genin left. "You should really control that."

"And you should control your pedo-ness," The Uzumaki snarked, his cerulean blue eyes slowly bleeding to red.

The snake sannin frowned and there was a plume of smoke that engulfed the entire clearing. The bidding of other snakes were drowned out as something else entered the playing field.

Naruto could feel Sasuke and Shikamaru tense behind him and he grounded his teeth together as he quickly thought of different ways to take down the sannin. He knew the Nara was doing the same, whispering quietly to himself as his eyes dashed this way and that.

The smoke cleared and a large snake, its head reaching just below the top of the trees, flared down at them. Orochimaru was no where in sight but the genin knew that he was close, they could sense his killing intent in the air.

"You know," Naruto growled as he stared back at the snake like it offended him. He watched as the snake darted at Sasuke and Shikamaru, its mouth wide open and fangs sharp. "I'm getting real tired of people not taking me seriously!" He grabbed the snake's tail and slammed it hard on the ground, causing it to disappear in a plume of smoke.

Sasuke and Shikamaru watched with wide eyes as the smoke slowly dissipated and a familiar figure stepped out.

"Fight me for real!" Yuki snarled, his eyes blood red and his fangs bared.

Shino, Kiba, and Ino put the scrolls together on the ground and waited with batted breathes, eyes roaming the room to find another way to get someone's attention. They sighed with relief when Kurenai appeared in front of them.

"Congratu- Ino?" The woman scanned the area, "Why are you here, where's Hinata-chan?"

"Orochimaru's here!" Kiba spoke up, his eyes wide, "Hinata's with Neji and Lee!"

"Orochimaru?" Kurenai turned swiftly towards the doors, "Come on, we need to tell the other sensei."

"Shouldn't we tell the Hokage?" Ino asked as they followed a step behind her.

"We will but we need to tell the sensei so they can go out there and get the others."

When the four of them ran into the room, the sensei immediately stood up when they saw Ino with the wrong team. "What's going on?" Asuma asked after he was sure that the Yamanaka wasn't injured.

"Orochimaru's here," Ino started. "Neji, Hinata, Lee, and Sakura are getting scrolls. Naruto, Shikamaru, and Sasuke are fighting Orochimaru."

"Naruto-san is not fighting," Shino spoke up as a bug returned to him.

Kakashi's lone eye widened at his words and he looked at the other sensei. He kept glancing at the door, his mouth set in a thin line.

"Go, Kakashi," Gai said and the Hatake didn't need to be told twice as he was already out of the room in a flash before the Jounin even finished saying his name.

"Why'd you send Kakashi-sensei?" Kiba asked, looking at all of them, "Why didn't you guys go with him?"

"There's something people seem to forget," Asuma put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it, releasing a small puff of smoke. "Kakashi and Yuki were part of the ANBU Black Ops. Dog went to find Fox."

--

Sasuke and Shikamaru fought off snakes while Yuki attacked Orochimaru, the Jounin quick and dangerous, making the sannin move faster than usual to dodge. Yuki was one of the fastest ninja in Konoha, not even counting the fact that he was trained to become an ANBU at a young age. He was deadly and those who crossed his path were never heard of again, only their blood left on the ground when he was gone.

There were surrounded by snakes, the giant creatures hissing and snapping at them when the genin even thought of looking away for a second. The animals were about to attack when they were suddenly impaled by over two dozen kunai.

"Go to the tower," Kakashi spoke as he stepped out from behind a tree, death clear in his eyes. "We'll handle it from here."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Yayyyyy!!! Yuki's back!!! Let me know what you guys thought and don't be afraid to comment any suggestions!

Kakashi and Yuki are going to kick some ass!

Lots of love,

Yuki N.🍪