Chapter 13 : Where the Stories Starts

Season 2 :
Episode 20 : Take Back the Falls

No One's POV

In front of Mystery Shack

Dipper, Mabel, Wendy and Soos has arrived at the Shack after they saved Mabel from the dreamland. They heard sounds coming from inside the Shack. Everyone, except for Dipper, were now holding any stuff as weapon.

"Guys, calm down. Everyone else is inside the Shack" Dipper's statement made Mabel, Wendy and Soos confused.

"How did you know it?" Mabel asked curiously. Dipper opened the door without any words to say. Just then, they had been greeted by the remaining refugees of Gravity Falls with a scream sounds.

Pacifica approached Dipper and......
Like this.

(Credit goes to SingingWanderer)

Everyone else looked at them and then laughed in unison.

Skip time (because I'm the writer)

Stan punches the weakened Bill into shattered pieces as his mindscape becomes consumed by fire, happy he was good for something after all. Ford had finished erased Stan's memory. Everything goes back to normal and all the weirdmageddon stuff has disappeared.

But not for Dipper. He questioning about what happened exactly. (My fault 😂). Why did everything repeated again? That's what in Dipper's mind. 'It is near to the repeated point' He thought it in his mind while staring at the dark sky right after the weirdmageddon ends.

"Dipper! What are you staring at?" Pacifica waved her hand while running towards Dipper. He looked at her blond hair blown by the wind. Suddenly, Dipper was shocked with what he'd saw.

Dark thing behind her. A black blade through her body. Making Dipper became speechless. Bloods everywhere. A guy who stabbed her was now staring at Dipper. Dipper can't move. The guy said something.

"First timeline had ended. Problems solved. Up next, Vampire and Hunter." Dark clouds was now surrounded Dipper. Nothing else except for darkness. He fainted without any sound.

~~~(😑)~~~[Pardon me]~~~(😑)~~~

Who's that?!! Anyone can tell me? Something's get into me and without any reason, that guy appeared inside my story!!!

Dipper : That guy, for surely I'll find him later!

Pacifica : I died?!!

Gideon : That's new.

Mabel : You know him bro-bro?

That's all folks! See you on the next chapter!