Chapter 1 : Move To Reverse Falls

Dipper's POV

I love to read books. So, early in the morning, I would be in my reading room. I would like to read a lot of books today. When I'm reading, suddenly, Mabel come in. She bother me.

"What's with the face?" Mabel ask me when I stare at her for a minutes.

"Nothing important." I said, while reading a book in front of me.

"Brother, why did you always be in this room?" With that weird question come out of her mouth, I stare at her again.

"Why did you always ask stupid questions?" I said.

We became silent until our parent come in to see us. They're smiling and laughing at something. I bet, its about my twin and I.

"Good morning mother and father!" Mabel shout excitedly. Look like she expecting something.

"Well, good morning my daughter." Mother replied.

"Dipper, where is your fiance?" Father ask me. I did know where she is but its seem to be wasting time.

"Last night she got 'emergency call' from her father. She was told to go immediately to the airport. Her father said there are important matters somewhere in Roadkill Country of eastern Oregon." Dad is not surprise with that.

"Good news! You two can go there to!" What? Did my mother just said that? They're laughing right now.

"Really? If so, we'll pack up now!" Mabel seem to be very excited.

I just nod to her when she looked at me. Our parent left happily. I didn't care about it.

When it was noon, my twin and I arrived at the airport. We boarded a private jet and then we were taken straight to Reverse Falls, Oregon.

Well, it's night already. We stayed at our uncle's Mansion.

......................................................

Pacifica's POV

My mother sent me to Reverse Falls and stay with my cousin. My mother took over my father's job in Shanghai. After all, my father has been missing since my birth.

Reverse Falls, it's an odd name for a place. But, I think it would be a great adventure and~ of course to get a new boyfriend!

"Pacifica! Where are you? Are you okay right there?" That's Gideon. He is the worst part in fun. It's danger here, danger there. Too pessimistic. Always want to make sure that everything is safe.

"For a hundred times, I'm okay, Gideon!" I'm in my own room for a couple of hours ago and he keeps asking me stupid questions over and over again.

"Sorry, I'm just asking." I hope that's the last.

Time to sleep now! Good bye sun and hello moon!

......................................................

That's right Pacifica! Time to go sleep. Bye!
Wait, what? Owh, nonsense. Of course I'll continue it!

Pacifica : Flash, you're lying right now!
Dipper : Do you remember about your old novel that you say you want to continue it?

T-that? Of course I remember! It just .... SEE YA'LL LATER!!!
(run away for my life)

Pacifica : Hey, Flash! Where are you going!?
Dipper : Don't worry Pazz. He'll come back for next chapter. If he doesn't, he'll lost his fans.