Prologue : Secrets Behind Him

Somewhere in Washington DC. There is a boy enjoying the view from the rooftop. Watching the stars that shine brightly along with the moon. Tonight at the time it is not so dark because the moon. With a good environment, the boy enjoy it while listening to a song from his smartphone.

The lower part of the building, there is a girl out of the limousine, she look at the boy. She sigh a little. Then she walk in the building until she reach the roof. Slowly she come closer to the boy. Suddenly, the boy speak.

"Don't ever think about it, Mabel." The boy still look up at the dark sky.

"Yes, yes, I knew it. You're sick, right Dipper?" Mabel ask for agreement.

"Yes~ and please call me 'brother'. I don't like you to tell others my name." Dipper said in annoyance.

The atmosphere suddenly become silence for a moment. Until Dipper broke it.

"So~ What did you want?"

"Nothing, its just our parent. They want you to come home now. " Mabel said while crossing her arm.

"What did they want right now?" Dipper said in annoyance.

"Father want you to take care of his future projects. Our mother said you need to be nice with your fiance. And last, for me, I need you to come home because it's midnight already." She said in continuous. Dipper sigh a little.

"Alright then. I'll come home later. Just give me a few minutes more." Dipper take a breath.

"Okay, but make sure you'll come home." Mabel left Dipper alone on the rooftop. She already head toward home.

When night fall silence, Dipper took out a journal from his backpack. That journal given by his great-uncle, who had been missing for several years.

Owkay! That's it. Prologue for this story. Isn't good? Hopefully that I would get a good comments from ya' guys!

First chapter, I'll update it sooner! So wait for it guys.

A little about me :
Name (classify) : Flash Deck
Age (2016) : 16 years old
Graduation : Genius psychotic.
Like : Writting, drawing, reading, creating, science, mathematics and nerd things.