Chapter 2 : The Girl In the Library

Dipper's POV

No reading room in the mansion. So~ I wandered around the small town of Reverse Falls.

I caught sight a library in between a memorial statue for the founder of Reverse Falls and a City Hall.

I move quickly toward the library. Once enter into the library, I keep looking for the science section. After arriving at the science section, I draw 3 books out of the shelves

Despite the gaps book, I see a blonde girl who is studying a book in her hand.

"Hmm~ I think I know her." I said to myself. Well, based on the writings of PN on the right side of her sweater, she is the daughter of the Northwest family.

"Forget it." I said to myself again.
By ignoring her, I move on to the counter. It seems I have to queue up in a long line towards the counter.

While waiting in line, I take a look at around the library. Seen in the direction of my back, the blond girl is standing.

She look at me with a puzzle on her face. Before her lips could speak a word, I arrived at the counter. I paid for all three books and continues to walk out of the library.

After stepping out of the library, I went straight to the limousine belongs to Grunkle Stan. Looks like Mabel and Stan is waiting for me. She looks worried.

When I arrived next to a limousine, I immediately opened the door and enter it. Mabel, Grunkle Stan and I are speechless. None of us want to start any conversation.

I opened the window and looked outward. Suddenly I felt a pain in the entire body. I gradually cut off from the world. There are no signs or warnings. Just feel the pain of the sudden and eyelids slowly closed.

Only Mabel knew my diseased condition. From birth, we are different in many aspects. I am genius and kind of arrogant. She is kind of short mind and hyperactive. I love books but she likes to go shopping more.

Here I am. Sleeping disease of Narcolepsy. Can't force to wake me up. Sleep until the unwillingness of times. Maybe I'll woke up after an hour. Or after a day. Even worst, after a week.

Mabel's POV

He is 'gone' now. For a while. When did I have a time to tell him about this weird amulets that I just brought? The seller said that its have a very special power. I wonder how its work.

"Grunkle Stan, Dipper is sleeping right now! So, don't worry about him." Grunkle Stan drive us towards mansion. After arrived we send Dipper to his bed. I found a journal beside his bed on a table. There are symbols of the six-fingered hands that have been colored with gold.

Before I examine the substance of the journal, my hands stopped flipping the pages of the journal. I noticed that my hand was gripped by Dipper's. He stared at me for a while.

"Okay, I won't take a look in it. Oh Dipper, before I forgotten, try and take a look at this amulets that I just brought!" He suddenly took it and begin to flipping the pages of the journal. He then stop at a page.

"Mystic Amulets. Its state that the amulets can give a telekinetics, psychics and predicting power to the owner." Wow, such wonderful thing. Huh, I've an idea!

"Dipper, how about we make a show!? A magic show! That would be great! We must tell Grunkle Stan about this!" Dipper sigh a little. I wonder why.

"We can tell him about the idea to make a telepathy show or magic show, but promise to me don't ever tell him about this journal or else you will regret it." Wow, that harsh. But it's find for me.

"Deal" We make a handshake as agreement. Now this would make me happier than ever!

"Now, stop bothering me here and go to your own room!" Okay, I know that.

Pacifica's POV

W-who is he? He had a very wonderful and mysterious birthmark on his forehead! Wow, this is the first time I've seen a person like him.

"Pacifica, where are you?" Here he goes. Worried to much about me.

"I'm right here!" All right, time to pay for this sewing books.

"Thank you very much and see ya' again Paz." Such a nice worker here!

"Thanks, Pal!" I ran and left Gideon behind. Only to return to the Shack.

"W-wait for me, Paz!" I just keep running and not to look at him. Such a dork you are Gideon.

When we arrived at the Shack. I still remembered the boy who has little birthmark on his forehead. He reminded me of someone. Hmm~~~ I wonder who is he? Nah~ just ignore him Paz. You don't know who is he.

Even during the time you're looking for a boyfriend, I think the boy is just a normal boy.

After putting the book that I brought to my room, I went downstairs to watch Duck-Tective story that aired on TV.

I found out that Gideon and Uncle Bud was sitting on the couch watching the first episode of Duck-tective. I thought maybe Gideon is the one who very excited to watch the story. Well, I think its kind of cute to watch a 'duck' that can solve any mystery.

Hmm~ maybe there is someone else who like to watch Duck-tective.

I jumped toward the cough before Gideon sit there and make Gideon's face showed sadness. it's so fun to tease him.

"Sit down and begged like a cute puppy. Then say 'please' to me." I know he can do it. Well, as always he does.

"Hey, that's not fair!" He said in furious tone. Uncle Bud and I was laughing till the midnight.

I hope I can familiarize myself here. Wait a minute! I have long been familiar here. Thanks to Gideon! Although he is a bit of annoying, he is a very kind person I'd ever meet.
......................................................

Wow, that's quite long one. AND Sorry for late updates. I'm kinda lack of ideas. But, as promise I've update this! And~ I'll update sooner or later. See YA'.

Pacifica : Dipper, Flash is running away again!
Dipper : Owh, no. Not this time!

Argh! See YA later!