Yeah, my mom made a huge breakfast again. The middle of the table was covered in breakfast food.

"Good morning, you two?" My mom said to us as we entered the kitchen.

"Morning mom and everybody else." As I see everyone else sitting around the table.

"Morning guys." Tasha greeted everyone.

Tasha and I sat at the end of the table. Once everybody was ready to eat. My dad says a prayer first.

Amen. We all said at the same time.

We passed bowls or containers around of what we want on our plates. Mine was filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast with syrup, and toast. Tasha had a little bit of everything.

In the middle of eating, we talk about anything except for Tasha's surprise baby shower. We had to keep it a secret from her. Not saying a word about it.

I help my mom and my sister Jade putting the leftovers into containers, putting dishes into the dishwasher, and cleaning the kitchen countertops.

****

It was nearly noon when I heard a knock on the door. Opening the door to a lady with bins that have wheels on them. Smiling at me. She looks like in her early forties. Blonde hair that's in a bun.

"Here, let me help you?" I grab the bins of stuff for her.

"That would be awesome. I'm Jordaine. Where would you like me to set up?"

"The living room to your right, ma'am. I'm C.J." I followed her to the living room where the ladies are.

"Thanks for helping me C.J." Smiling at me again.

"You're welcome." I need to get out of the house and let the ladies be with no interruption.

I went in the backyard to chop some wood for tonight. Grabbing a block of wood, and set it upright. Then grabbing my ax and chopping it into two halves. After chopping enough wood for tonight. Putting my ax in the shed.

My dad and Darren went and grab a case of Bud light and finger foods. I went into the house to grab some water. As I got closer, they were giggling loud.

Darren came in with bags in his hands. Settling them on the table. Then my dad came in with two cases of Bud Light.

"Dad, I said one case of Bud light, not two?" I instructed him.

"Well, I just got two just in case more guys come. Better safe than sorry." I nodded at his reply.

I help Darren put away all the food that needs to be refrigerated. Then all the food that doesn't belong in the fridge on the counter.

The ladies were having a good time. You can tell how loud they laugh. My mom laughs the loudest, overpowering the other ladies' laughs. When she laughs, you have got to cover your ears or not be near her.

I love my mom, but her laughs hurt my ears.

Tasha

I love my pedicure and manicure. She did an outstanding job at doing it. Royal blue with a white daisy on top and for my fingers nails she did the blue with silver glitter on top.

This is what I needed.

And it was damn relaxing.

I have a feeling that they're planning something. The aches in my pelvis say so. They seem not themselves.

I might as well not stress about it. The ladies and I are going to my parent's house for a girl's night in. Not leaving until three this afternoon. We are going to order a couple of pizzas with extra pineapples on them.