~Chapter 22~

*Edited*

Enjoy my readers!!
________________________

C.J

My protective instincts kick in when Summer said those words to Tasha. I jump up from my seat and stand in front of her.

"That is enough, Summer. Walk away now." Blocking her so doesn't do any harm to Tasha and the baby.

"Fuck no. That cunt took you away from me. That bitch deserves a bitch slap in the face." She raised her voice at me. Pointing to Tasha as well.

"Enough of your bullshit, Summer. Leave right now." I could sense a lot of eyes on us.

"Miss please leave quietly or I will call the police on you." I'm guessing he's the manager of this place.

"Fuck you, old man. Mind your god damn business... Fuck off." Raising her voice at the manager's face.

The manager turned around and left. Probably calling the police right now.

"Why are you here?" I wanted to know how she walk herself in here.

"I don't know. Walking by then, I saw you bitches. Having a nice, wonderful time. And you stealing my husband to be. So, I was thinking.... why not. Pop by and say hello." She kept pointing at Tasha still and it was pissing me off.

"Please turn around and tiptoe out of here. Or else." I asked her nicely to go.

"Or else what Corey. Are you going to hit me?" She raised her voice at me and wave her arms.

Holy Fuck. She's pushing me.

"I would never land a hand on a woman. Never. So please leave Summer. Please don't make it seem like a battle between us."

"The battle has just begun." She was smirking at me. When she turns and looks at Tasha. Giving her the dirtiest look.

From the corner of my eye, I see the police have arrived.

I could see Summer's hand turn into a fist and already lifting towards Tasha's face. Just in a nick of time. I grab her wrist in my tight grip.

"You shouldn't have done that." Bitch, I said in my mind.

"Let me go, you asshole." Summer was trying to get out of my firm grip.

Two officers came in the doors. Walking towards us with the manager in front of them.

"This is the lady that won't leave my restaurant and is causing a sense." The manager was standing beside them.

I let go of Summer's wrist. She shutting up now.

"Okay, ma'am, please your hands behind your back. Anything you do or say will hold you at court." Summer did as she was told.

Seeing her getting hands cuffs. What happened to Summer? I know before all of this happened. The other officers took Summer to the car and the second one was still standing here.

"How did this all happened? Sir." She getting her notepad really and a pen on the other.

I told her my and Tasha's name. How did it happen? Any relationship between us? Many questions she asked. I honestly answer each one.

She wrote to a person to contact about a restraining order from Summer. I'll be making that call. I don't want any harm against my unborn child and Tasha.

Since our dinner was ruined. We told the server to put our food in containers. It was awkward for both of us to be there because Summer caused a huge scene for us. We told all the servers and the manager who was there that we were sorry. They said that it wasn't our fault, and it was fine. And the best thing. The manager said next time when I and Tasha go there; we get a free dinner.