~Chapter 17~

*Edited*

Just relax and enjoy 😊

>>  Short sex scene... So beware<< 🙉🙊🙈
________________________

Tasha

After a long night of passion. Laying naked under the sheets. We had to be careful of my stomach because I didn't want to hurt myself. So, we had to try unique positions and they work awesomely. I couldn't believe how many times we did it, but what can I said I'm horny all the time. He couldn't stop grabbing my huge breast or sucking my nipples.

Closing my eyes to remember our passional moment together.

Flashback

"I want you too." He whispered back. He cupped my face with his hands and slowly put his lips on mine. The sparks were shooting through us and the feeling was amazing. I pulled us closer and tighter together so they were no space between us.

My hands started stroking his muscular back and feeling the softness. He let go of my face and his hands slowly went down to the end of my shirt. I lifted my arms, letting him know I accepted it. Inch by inch, my shirt slowly passed my stomach, then my breast and now it's over my head.

He threw my shirt on the floor and look at my breast. Putting his hands and lightly squeezing them. I suck in a breath. Slowly bending onto his knees and sucked and kiss each breast. I grip his hair tightly between my fingers.

Then he rubbed my baby bump and his fingers guiding him to my lace panties. Pulling them down all the way until they reach for the floor.

"I want you to lie on your back." In his demanding, sexy voice. Corey watches me lay flat on my back. This is my second time being naked in front of him. But the first time we did it in the dark.

He got up from his knees and turn off his boxers. His hard-on was looking very hard and long. I spread my legs for him so he can come between them. I felt the bed dip and looking at him. He stroked himself a few times and getting into position.

"You ready babe." He asked me and I nodded my head.

I felt the tip of him...

"Tasha wakes up. I have breakfast ready." I heard him and whatever he made smelled so good. My stomach grumbled aloud.

"Damn, I was having a good sexy dream," I mumble to him. I could see he was all dress and happy.

And me, I was still naked under a sheet.

"Take a bath or a shower and I'll be waiting for you downstairs." He slowly helped me up, and the sheet fell, leaving me naked. I said thanks to him.

Holding my hand and letting it go before I close the bathroom door. He quickly kisses me a good morning kiss and left. Turn the shower on for a bit while I went and did my business.

After, my long nice warm shower and getting dress. Putting on my cozy leggings, a long grey shirt, and a black sweater. The smell from the kitchen was getting stronger as I walked closer. The radio was on, too. I saw C.J drinking a cup of coffee.

"Good morning."

"Good morning my beautiful." I smiled when he said that.

"So, what did you make here?"

"Well, I made scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes. I went to the store to go grab some orange and apple juice."

"I'm impressed you did all of this for me. Thank you for making me breakfast and I feel special now." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips.