~ Chapter 12 ~

^^ Tenth Week of Pregnancy ^^

**Edited**

________________________

C.J

There were many times when I wanted to see Tasha after seeing pictures of her baby bump. But I couldn't. Just couldn't.

I stay at work doing stuff to keep my mind busy. Keeping her out of my mind, but somehow, she slips back in. Even listening to music wasn't helping at all.

I save the pictures on my iPhone. Before I go to sleep at night, I look at Tasha's picture on the beach and stare at her beautiful baby bump.

I was hoping I'll be having children now, but that changes my plans.

When I arrived home from my last shift. I noticed Summer was wearing some kind of scarf around her neck. I mean, who wears a scarf on a hot day wearing a tank top and shorts. Inside a house and I see her wearing it when we or she goes out with friends.

Like she's hiding something from me. When I ask why she was wearing the scarf inside when it was hot. She said she felt like wearing one today. When she answered, she looked nervous to reply to my question.

Well, I was going to find out tonight if she's hiding a hickey from me. While she's in deep sleep.

I watched some NHL hockey before I went to bed and Summer went to bed early. I wanted to wait until midnight to see what's she's hiding on her neck.

After two hockey games, I went to bed and find out. I shut off everything in the living room and went to the kitchen to grab a drink of water. I walk up quietly up the stairs to make it to the bedroom with no noise. I turn on my flashlight from my phone and I found Summer sleeping on her back but with her head laying on the right side.

I walk to her side and flash the light to her neck and found nothing, but I need to look at her right side now. But how to do that without waking her up. Thinking of any ideas to come up with.

Maybe a feather? Or move her head?

I looked around for a feather in the bedroom, but none was in sight. So, one thing left is to move her head without waking her up. I put my iPhone face down on the night table and the flashlight facing up.

One

Two

Three

I cupped her face with my hands and slowly facing towards me. I prayed she won't wake up and stay asleep. When I was done doing it, and quickly grab my iPhone and pointed the flashlight at her neck area.

I saw a small hickey on her neck. So that's why she was wearing a scarf to hide the hickey on her neck.

"I'll be damned," I whisper to myself without waking her up.

Summer was cheating on me and I cheated on her. So, we are both equal now.

I took a couple of pictures of her neck with her disgusting hickey that was on her neck.

Now I have my evidence and I'm going to play along with her not knowing that she doesn't have a hickey.

****

The next morning, I woke up with no Summer by my side and the smell of bacon filled the bedroom. I looked at the alarm clock and it was nine forty-three in the morning. I moved the covers and got up from the bed. Walk straight to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

After getting dressed, and brush my teeth. I headed downstairs to the kitchen. Summer was listening to loud music on the radio. She was dancing with her back facing me. I lean against the wall, watching her.