Confrontation with Orion Pax

"Where is Optimus Prime?! Answer me!" Arcee snarled at the Vehicon she had pinned to the floor in the Decepticon war ship.Her fist was curled and drew back, the Vehicon cringed and looked at her flashing the reddish orange visor in fear.
"I-I'll tell you where Orion is! He's..." He didn't finish his sentence as he cackled evilly,Arcee growling deeper,her fist making a satisfying crack to his face-plates.Arcee stood up,blasters aimed and lips drawn into a thin line.
The blast to her back made her fly forward into the wall in front of her crashing upside down,grunting.
"State your cause,Autobot." The deep familiar baritone voice commanded,his peds rumbling the ground as he walked towards the blue femme.Arcee was now rolling over to her own peds venting in frustration and joy but only for a moment.The purple and black Mech stood before her,his glare like acid as it boiled down into her systems.
"Op-Optimus? What have they done to you?" She asked him slowly regretting the steps she took towards him.Lashing out quickly and soundlessly,Optimus had Arcee dangling like a blue ragdoll,his servo gripping her neck.

"My name is Orion pax, and I'm far from being a Prime." Optimus growled,his optics red and blazing,screeching an eerie feeling that Arcee felt right about now.She kicked and clawed at his arm armor,straining against his grip.
"Please I-I know your still in there,b-but no one has tried to make you r-remember! I am your f-frien-"
"SILENCE TRESPASSER! Your statement will be heard by Megatronus.If you repeat this nonsense,execution shall be decided here!" Optimus bellowed but Arcee refused to give up on her leader,the one she cared,the one she /loved!/.By the allspark she would get him back!
"Kill me,threaten me.But I rather DIE knowing I tried to get you back when no one else did.I know you are Orion Pax but you evolved into something greater! And Megatronus is no longer your friend,he's the reason your here!" Arcee retorted then she saw the ceiling come closer,the battle cry of Optimus, then the pain that rippled through her chassis from being body slammed to the ground.Optimus glared down upon her,his blade raised.
"You shall be terminated for such lies,may Primus guide you to the well of the allspark." Optimus said and came down,his blade through her mid-section just below her spark.Arcee flinched as the energon dripped around her before she slid backwards off his blade.Her body clanged to the ground as the piercing gaze of Optimus still remained,his sword ready to finish her off.
"A-A-A-Ask yourssssself thisss.W-W-Why are we on Earth a-a-a-and not C-C-Cybertron? Ugh.." Her optics offlined and her helm turned to the side as Prime's Blade remained in the air,his optics blank.That was a good question.He recalled Ratchet's comment one day he was...In the Autobot base.

"The great Autobot leader was once named Orion Pax, a simple clerk in the Iacon Hall of Records. Learning of Cybertron's past, Orion grew concerned about the corruption affecting high places and the state of inequity in society. He became inspired by the revolutionary words of Megatronus, a gladiator who took his name from one of the thirteen original Primes. Megatronus gained a loyal following through his radical and innovative actions, Soundwave chief among their number. Over time, Megatronus became a mentor figure to Orion Pax and chose to shorten his name as he left the gladiatorial arena for the political one. Megatron appeared before the High Council, voicing his ideas for shaping a new Cybertron by violent means, and demanded to be named the next Prime. Orion protested against Megatron's suggestions before the Council, moving their sparks and minds as he unknowingly revealed himself to be the one worthy of the title. Megatron severed his ties to Orion and the Council, taking his "Decepticon" followers to begin the war that consumed Cybertron and vowing to claim the legendary Matrix of Leadership for himself. Hoping to reverse the damage that had poisoned the planet, Orion journeyed to Cybertron's Core, where he found himself before the spark of Primus, the creator of all Cybertronians. Primus sensed the purity of Orion's own spark and bestowed upon him the legendary Matrix, transforming him into Optimus Prime."

Optimus closed his optics his sword falling limp to his side as he regained his memory,every last bit of it.Once they opened they were the bright beautiful blue again.Optimus turned his helm to glance down at Arcee his face-plates grim.
"Arcee...Forgive me." He said picking her up in his arms.He turned around facing the hall."Ratchet.....I need a groundbridge..Old friend."