Chapter 33-Maggie's POV

(A/N) Attention any readers that have seen the season 3 premiere for Sherlock Please No Spoilers!!! I haven't seen it yet since Moffat and Gatiss want me to die of feels and torture me. Just didn't want it to be ruin for meh. Thanks!!

I ignored the urge to rip the earpiece out of my ear as I walked up to the door of 221b. If I even acknowledged it's existence for a moment, Sherlock would see it and Charles would kill him.

I knocked on the door and heard Mrs. Hudson's heels clicking on the ground as she went to open it. "I got it! Don't open the door, Mrs. Hudson!" Sherlock shouted and his pounding footsteps raced from his flat and to the door before Mrs. Hudson could reach the door.

The green door swung open and a hand grasped tightly onto my wrist, pulling me inside. Sherlock kicked the door closed and didn't stop before dragging me up the stairs. Mrs. Hudson watched with wide eyes as I was pulled into the front room of Sherlock's flat.

"Sherlock!" I shouted suddenly. It startled him enough to immediately release my wrist and spin around to face me.

"What's wrong?" He asked instantly.

I felt the guilty itch of the earpiece but I ignored it and focused on Sherlock's curious gaze.

"What's the rush? You're acting odd." I said suspiciously.

"Me? Odd? Are you feeling okay?" Sherlock rushed, running around his flat, flinging papers over his shoulder.

"Are you looking for something?" I asked.

Sherlock stopped and looked down at me. "...No." He hesitated before returning to his flustered state.

I went to brush my long hair behind my ear but I froze when I heard Charles's voice say, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I put my hand back down at my side just as Sherlock turned to look at me again. He hadn't seen me, thankfully.

"Ask if he's figured it out yet." Charles ordered.

"Have you figured it out yet?" I repeated.

"What? The case?" Sherlock asked.

"Say yes." Charles said.

"Yes." I said.

"I think, I have two suspects. One is Mr. Jim Brown and two is on the paper that I must have misplaced." Sherlock looked around in the mess of papers.

"Look casually to your left and look under the chair. Take the paper and give it to Sherlock." Charles commanded.

I looked over at the chair in front of the fireplace and bent down to look under the chair. I reached under the seat and felt around for the paper. I grabbed it and pulled it out.

Sherlock's handwriting covered a whole side of the paper but when I flipped it over, two names were written neatly in the center of the page.

"Taken an interest in that paper?" Sherlock's deep voice came from right beside my right ear. The ear that held the bluetooth.

I turned around and faced him so the earpiece was out of his direct view. He towered above me and his blue-green eyes looked straight into my dark blue ones.

"Is this the one you were looking for?" I held out the paper, glancing at the names:

Mr. Jim Brown- Suspect 1

Unknown- Suspect 2

"I thought you had two names." Charles said through the earpiece.

"I thought you had two names." I repeated. I hated how easily I could lie. Why can't Sherlock see it?