Chapter 12-Sherlock POV

Moriarty stood in front of me. Threatening to kill my friends if I didn't jump.

"Everyone you care about." Moriarty sneered.

"John."

"Everyone."

"Mrs. Hudson."

"Everyone."

"Lestrade."

"Forgetting someone?" He tilted his head to the side. His dark brown eyes staring into my icy blue ones.

I didn't forget her. I could never forget her. I just couldn't bring myself to say her name. It would surely break me.

I want Her safe. I want John safe. I want Mrs. Hudson and Lestrade safe. They were the only people who could make me feel safe. Feel more human.

"Can't say it, can you?" Moriarty pressed.

I remained emotionless on the outside.

"Say her name." He ordered.

My voice caught in my throat.

"Margaret." I managed to choke out.

Moriarty grinned in satisfaction. "You know I won't hesitate to have her killed as well."

"You wouldn't dare." I said through clenched teeth.

"Oh but I would, Sherlock. I can have her's and John's blood on the pavement below. It's yours...or theirs."

I looked down at the pavement uncertainly.

"Can I have a moment of privacy?" I asked Moriarty.

He rolled his eyes and walked away a bit. Not a lot though.

I thought of ways to get out of this until I found one. I started chuckling to myself and stepped off the ledge.

"What? What is it?!" Moriarty demanded.

"There's got to be a command, a word, to stop your snipers from shooting." I said, stepping closer to Jim.

Thoughts of my success bloated my mind as Moriarty and I exchanged words.

I was snapped back into reality when he said one thing.

"As long as I'm alive, you can save your friends. Right. Well good luck with that." Moriarty pulled out a gun and aimed it at the roof of his mouth in one swift movement.

"No!" I shouted and attempted to grab the gun from his hand.

It was too late. The shot was fired and Moriarty sunk to the ground, dead.

I backed up in horror as I realized my one way out was dead. I had to jump.

I looked over at the ledge and started walking towards it.

I stood at the edge of the roof of Saint. Barts Hospital. I saw John and Maggie climbing out of a cab.

I pulled out my phone and dialed John's number with a heavy heart.

Maggie's head of dark brown curls was turning every which way, attempting to find something.

I saw John reach into his pocket and answer his phone.

"Sherlock? Where are you?" John's voice made me choke back my tears that were threatening to fall.

"John, stay where you are."

(A/N) Oh no here comes the feels!!!

Again, I know the dialogue is wrong and the chapter is unbelievably short but I wanted to give you a glimpse of Sherlock and how he feels for John and Maggie. That and my laptop is slow and I didn't want to deal with buffering and writing word for word what was said on the rooftop.

Next one is gonna make me cry. THE FALL!!!