Fours little sister

It's been six years since the only person I loved left me my big brother Tobias. I understand why he had to leave I just wish I could have gone with him. I still remember the night before Tobias picked what faction he was going to spend the rest of his life in he gave me a knife wrapped in a blue cloth. He told be that if Marcus's beatings ever got worse or sexual that that he wanted me to stick Marcus with it and to run towards dauntless headquarters. At the time I was only ten but I understood what he meant. Tobias always protected me after our mom died;he always took the beatings. I take what they call an aptitude test in two weeks this test should tell you were your future lies but to be honest Im stuck I don't know what faction to go in and to be honest I don't believe the test will tell me. I have a risky plan to go see Tobias tonight. I just need my big brothers advice. I honestly don't know how he will react. It's two o'clock in the morning now and Marcus just got home. I hear him staggering down the hall way and stumbled his way into my room. He began to take his belt off and I knew what was coming. With a flash I felt a sting on my face he continued for about fifteen minutes shouting "I'm doing this for your own good!" I just sat there getting whipped in multiple places tears threatened to spill but I held them back. After he decided I had enough he put his belt back around his waist and stared at me up and down with black eyes. He stood there for about five minutes before he turned around to leave. Finally, now all I had to do was sneak out. I sat there for about thirty minutes before I snuck down the hallway to see if Marcus was asleep luckily he was. I ran back to my room and opened the window slowly once it was open I stepped out one foot at a time. Slowly I shut the window and began running towards the dauntless headquarters.