Chapter Four - Chapter Eighteen

Taken into the game with no login screen? That's odd...

I wonder...Is the game broken?

No...That can't be it...

But then...what happened to the login screen? Why isn't it loading?

...

Because I'm too excited to wait for your damn login, (Y/N)!

...

You gasped and stared at him, your eyes full of fear as his blue eyes full of insanity.

"Oh (Y/N)! I've missed you dearly!"

You noticed the blade he carried then. It was the Sekki. He found Yukine.

"What...What did you do to Kofuku-san and Daikoku?" You asked hesitantly.

"They're not dead. Calm down, babe. I just...wiped them." He seemed to be asking himself the question of what he did. You didn't buy it.  

"Why are you here...?"

"To rescue you, of course! Bishamon will kill you here! I have to save you!"

He was absolutely out of it. You were absolutely terrified. If you had to choose, you would have preferred to die than to be with Yato. Well, in any other timeline, you would have loved him, but all the others are dead. Only Yato and I know what happened.

(Don't get confused. As it's in 3rd person, the narrator may sometimes talk about themselves. I am aware if it confuses some, but it's only the narrator.)

 As Yato grabbed your hand and started running through the many halls of the estate, you looked around.

Nobody was around. The halls were littered with something red and gooey, which made you assume that Yato murdered his way through the mansion.

"Oh my...Yato! Why did you kill everyone?!" You stopped walking, causing Yato to look back at you, with something in his eyes. The beautiful blue that had been seen previously before he went yandere was still there, but stained. The beauty of his personality, his eyes, his everything was stained with something that you saw in the every day murderer. Except, his had a tone to it.

'Bow down. I am a god.'

That was what you felt each time he entered a room. Like his mind was saying that.

"(Y/N), why would you even question the idea that I wouldn't kill everyone? I'm after Bishamon, to kill her. She will come back, but I'll make sure she dies at least once."

He laughed his head off, and you backed away on instinct. Well, tried to. Since he had a grip on your wrist, you didn't get far.

Yato pulled you into him so that your back was to his chest. He held the sekki to your neck. "Ah...I love you so much, (Y/N).."

DO YOU

[A]Say you love him as well

[B]Stay silent

[C]Try to break free

...

DATA SAVED

...

You picked C.

...

"Get off me, fucker!" You cried, biting his hand and moving away.

You started running away from him, but he was a god. It's not as if you could get away as easily as if it was a human.

"How cute..."

You felt a piercing pain in your neck, but no tears fell. Blood fell from your mouth, your eyes wide.

You couldn't speak.

"I love you, (Y/N)..."

The last words you ever heard before you closed your eyes.

...

Is it really ever over? Why do I always have to suffer? Why...Why is it only fucking me?

Why do you give Kofuku or even Hiyori their wishes? Why do I always reset to this fucking save file over and over again?!

Please just let it end!

...

Am I...really making you suffer...(Y/N)...?

Do you hate me...that badly?

...

FILE LOADED

...

You picked A

...

"Yato...I love you too..."

His eyes shadowed over, and a psychotic smile painted his face.

"No you don't! Don't lie!"

You wanted to escape. Why wasn't Yukine doing anything? His master was insane!

"Yato please-!"

"Shut it!"

There was a long silence that filled the air before Yato brought sekki up, slashing the air.

You felt pain, yes, but not as horrible as the last death. It was a simple cut, but it wasn't meant to do as much harm as to kill you.

"I'll be fine...Just a cut..."

...

You smiled in accomplishment as you used Yato's scarf to bandage up your wound. It annoyed him, but that didn't matter.

"C'mon, (Y/N). I want you to see me murder Bishamon!"

"Yato, can we...not kill her? She didn't do anything harmful to me..."

"Bullshit! Don't ever say that! She is out to kill me! she'll kill you if she finds out you have tied with me, so I'm doing you a favor! Besides, she probably wants to die, as I killed-!"

You didn't want to hear his meaningless rant, so you grabbed his face and pulled it close. "Shut up for once!"

You closed the gap, and Yato wasted no time in kissing you back. He pulled your body close to his, hugging you tightly. Even when you pulled back, wheezing for the air that fucking Yato took, he was still holding you tightly.

"I'm still gonna kill her."

"OH FOR FU-!"

...

data saved

...