Chapter Three - Chapter Fourteen

The sun set on the horizon.

You knew that this wasn't normal.

In the functions of the game, it would be the login screen.

Today, however, you knew that the login would fail. You knew that the data was still there, but did not try to reach it.

You didn't mean to make Yato go insane like this. It was only a downloaded game for an anime. Not once did you expect it to happen.

"Did you honestly think that you could escape?"

...

FILE LOADED

...

"Let's play some more, shall we?"

Yato was going nuts. For once he couldn't find you and Yukine. There was something keeping him from calling out to you two. Of course. Your plans worked. Yukine and Daikoku somehow found out ways to shield their presences from Yato. This was to keep Kofuku and you safe.

Yukine also managed to keep all thoughts away from his location as to not reveal to Yato where they were.

As Yato searched frantically all around Japan, he had one final option.

He quickly zapped to Teinjin's shrine. Of course he knew that there would be little chance that Teinjin and his maiden were there, but he went for the chance anyways.

"Ah, Yato. Why are you here?"

Teinjin did not seem very pleased to have Yato visiting him. By now, his 'yandere' activities where all known by every major god in Japan. Nobody was proud of him at all. Everyone was out to capture his 'princess'.

To save Yato from going insane and committing mass genocide, that was the duty of one god. Bishamonten was there to keep everything in check, to make sure gods didn't go crazy. Well, her initial job is a goddess of war, but she was recently told to make sure no other gods follow in Yato's footsteps.

That's what she planned to do. And she planned to take you from him before it was too late.

Or was it too late already?