Chapter 11-"Her Reaction"

*Greg's POV*

I was shock when my mother pushed me into my room after aiding my cut. She forced me into a black tuxedo. Why? That am waiting to find out also. She said just a casual evening dinner. What's the suit for?

My body let's any tuxedo look good on me. I have a long sleeved sky blue shirt underneath the black jacket, with a neat bow tie. When finish clothing myself there was no sign of my mother in here.

"Mother!"

"Get your lazy ass down here boy and let me see you." She shouts in a warning tone.

I hurriedly went down the steps and by the time am at the end I hear a high pitched squeal erupt from my mother. She is also changed. You'd believe my mother was my sister, she carries herself wonderfully. She is attired in a strapless rose red dress, from her waistline down the dress steaks rainbow colours. It hugs her body perfectly and I can't help the smile plastered on my face by time I see her.

"I can imagine how wonderful you'll look in suits when running the company. You should wear them more." She utters.

"Mom you know my interest on running the company is poor. But I must agree I do look good in suits. Just that I like my casual clothing better."

"Whatever son. Your defintely your father's."

"On that thought, where is dad and Tanii?"

"That is a surprise. Let's go and find out, the limo is waiting."

"Limo? Mom I don't like surprises. Where are we going?"

"Oh shut up and come on."

She link our hands together as if am walking her down the aisle and we are off. Outside, am greeted by a black limousine. We enter and as expected no one is inside.

"Federrick we're off now." She tells our driver and he starts driving. 

"So honey, how is Tanya coping in class?"

"Well the other day, she had a panic attack. I don't know why, she hasn't tell me as yet"

"Poor Tanya. I hope she keeps strong."

"Mom how have I never heard you talk about a case with Tanya?"

"Well son, that is something she should tell. Very sensitive to both sisters."

"I understand. When are we going to meet the other sister?"

"When she ia comfortable to get out of the house again."

"Well okay. You know Tanii teaches me two subjects though. Math and English. "

The corners of my mother's lip curve up weirdly.

"Oh really? Guess we'll be meeting the sister soon afterall."

What does she mean by that? Before I even get to voice out my thoughts am pulled outside with her when the doors open.

Unexpected we are at the building my mother and father first exchanged words of love to each other. We enter the very famous “Linda Hotel" it's French I believe. The lights are dim but I manage to see a few people dancing in the middle of the dance floor. But there is one peer that stands out more, dad and Tanii. I thought they sent her home. Dad looks so tall compared to her sexy figure. I can see they are talking too.

As if sensing am watching them Tanii head shoots in my direction and we catch each other gazes. We stare at each other for awhile, I love her eyes, I like how peaceful she looks dancing and just smiling at whatever dad is saying to her. Her smile is beautiful, only if she smiled more. Then dad follow her gaze and see me. He breaks the dance and lead Tanii towards me.

“Goodnight son, now that you are here. I will leave this young lady with you.”

“Alright old man. Go find my queen now."

“Boy am the old one but my looks still manage to beat yours."

Tanii laughs at my father's insult and so do I.

When my father is off, I turn my attention back to a innocent looking Tanii just standing there and seems lost. I take this time to admire how darn good she looks in that dress. And I know immediately that is mom's style. Tanii wears the dress so well. Her hips tempting much.

She clears her throat and snaps me out of my daze.

“Sooooooooo. Hi my student."

“Oh please." I take this time to bow like a gentleman and ask “Ms. Wavery, may I have this dance?" For a John Legend came on.

She links her hands in mine “Why Mr. Whittam? I'd love to." She answers mocking my English accent. She is truly amazing.

She walks in front of me, pulling me with her. Her heels which were hiding under her dress is now visible and that walk am attracted to she pulls off. Her butt is really big.

On reaching the middle of the dance floor, I pull her close to my body. At the feel of her skin touching mine I tense a little then relax getting comfortable with her warmth. I stare down it her eyes, which look so vulnerable with my touch.

“I must tell you am not a dancer, your father was just trying with me." She says breaking the unwanted staring session.

“That is okay. Place the top of your heels on my feet and I'll guide your steps."

“Sure I won't crush your toes?"

“This body can handle your weight." I say with a wink because ofcourse my words come with a deeper meaning.

She does as I say gently still afraid she may crush my toes. I slowly start to move my left foot forward then back and then it was time for my right foot to move.

About 10 minutes into a dance I was enjoying so much, feeling Tanii in my arms, like I could protect her from all negativety the world has to offer.

Someone interupts “Okay okay lovely couples. Mr and Mrs Whittam have an announcement."

“Good evening everyone. Coming as chairman and woman of sports at the Winchester's college. We are aiming high, This year we want a bidding to go on for a few items, in order that the footballers will be fully and nicely equipped for big games."

“As my husband said about the bidding, you all may find yourself around a table where booklets are placed. In them are the beautiful items on sale. Take a look and in ten minutes we'll begin the bid. Once more thank you again everyone for coming."

I noticed they've changed. Mom is in a short grey dress which the neckline and end of the sleaves are laced black. Dad is in a grey suit with a white shirt underneath. My good looks are from both my parents. They do make a lovely couple and son. Am grateful for them, seeing them happy makes me happy. It is quite visibly because of stress dad seems to look like he is aging. He is truly young though. I now see the rush to get out of the house, they were having a bid and truly these people really look high class, nothing am not use to. Having parents that are big entrepreneurs and hard working people. I have to get use to this. Unlike stuck up so called rich people though they are humble like few good ones I meet.

I glance over to Tanii and see her staring at a necklace fascinated. I grab my booklet and look for the neckalace, must say it is quite gorgoeous. I can see she likes or wants it much. She looks at it with adoration. Although expensive I am bidding on this necklace and I will get her it. I dont know why but I  will.

Mom and dad take their places on the stage again and announce the start of the bidding.

“Now let's get on with the bids........."

***************************************************************

Very sorry for updating this late but I was just not in the writing mood and thoughts were not getting to me. I will be updating sooner this time though. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please do remember:
Vote and follow.

Love you dear readers and keep on reading.

Xoxo Nelly