Chapter 6- " An Old Friend"

*Tanisha's POV*

Am still in my frozen state but I manage to speak.

“Your Mrs. Whittam. I should.....have guessed.” I stagger.

“ Don't be surprised. I told you I'll always be here when you do need me." She says with a smile I missed so much.

“ When I always need to be rescued yes." I manage to say with the lump in my throat.

“Oh darling come here."

I rush to her side. And sink my head in the croak of her neck and hug her just letting her warmth overwhelm me. Tears I didn't recognize I've been holding back start to spill.

“Am partly free now. I am.Thank you for fighting with me, with us."

“Baby girl was just what I needed to do. My son speaks of you dearly. To say it's the first he's meeting you."

First he's meeting me huh?

“How does he know we....you know....know each other?" I ask confused a little.

“Well he doesn't, he told me his young teacher came with two girls who left as it seems to his party and well end up spending the night in a drunken state. Also that you look like you need the rest, so after you sleep properly I should keep you company. Am guessing he doesn't know your a twin cause he said two girls?"

“No he doesn't. Am not ready to tell him yet mam."

“Call mi Ferrona for old time sake love. Well you need to tell him soon and anything else."

“Yes Ferry, I will."

“Well go on now, go get yourself occupied. I have a case to work on Tanya. We'll talk right after. Have a lot of catching up to do."

“Alright Ferry. Later."

With that I excuse myself from her office smiling a bit too much.

*************************************************************

* Grey's POV*

Am bored in the session that's suppose to be Ms. Wavery's. I miss her presence. Who am I kidding? I don't go around missing girls. Eeeeeew.

Then a figure passes by the class and I could swear it was Tanii but what would she be doing here? Am sure mom is keeping her company. I just push that thought to the back of my head.

I continue on tapping my pen on the desk not wanting to speak to anybody, even girls trying to push their boobs in my face while speaking. Uggggh can't they get a life. I somehow don't want to have anything to do with none.

As the bells rings for me to go home I see Sponge leaning on my baby. Like how dare he?

“Get yo ass up boy. Don't do that. Wassup though?"

“Like take head out of space man. It's just a car and am ready to go, mom wants some help with stuff and she says you should visit tomorrow."

“Naaah man this is life. And aiite, ofcourse I'll visit, let's go."

With that we are off in my matte black Lamborgini. I can't wait to get home.

 “Hey Ma, your favourite boy is here!"

My mom comes rushing down the stairs. I can spot eye bags willing to get bigger. I hate to see her in such a stressful state. Her grey, which I like to call silver, eyes are just dull. Of all her wonderful features I just love my moms freckles. The stress on her forces her to look older than she is. A woman which love her heels and I hate the idea because I know heels give a bad ankle ache and foot posture, if worn frequently.