Chapter 8- "Panic"

*Greg's POV*

I enter my business class feeling real tired. Lastnight while trying to get Tanii out of my head I was losing sleep. Sponge stayed up with me to burn some vedio games. After we watched final destination 1 to 6 and still I couldn't remove her image.

“Hey Greg,” Micheal, a quarterback shouts whisper to me, “you coming to my party tonight since you ain't having none lately?"

Yeah you heard him right, I haven't had a party in 4 days. Am quite proud of myself. Did not get drunk.

Micheal and I are quite close, not like me and Greg though. He's a sleep around guy, worst than I am. He shamefully lets girls go, never settled. He is funny too, hangs around a lot to make our days.

“Nope, sorry. I got tutoring sessions. Gotta get em' grades up for Mr. Malcolm to get off my ass."

“Aii next time then."

“Both of you please stop the whispering in my class or excuse yourselves." Ms. Francoline voice interrupts our little conversation. I turn to face her and see she has an disgusted look.

“We are dearly sorry miss." Micheal smiles charmingly to her. Can this dude not hit on the older teachers? Ugggh.

Am excited for my next course. Can guess why? Yupp, next is Ms. Wavery. Today I glimpsed her going to the office in a nicely fitted, rose red dress. It lowers one inch under her knee and has a split about 3 inches up. To think of it I've never seen her in make up. I bet she'd look gorgeous.

Fifty- five minutes go by with non-stop talking. Business is a great subject, I do enjoy it. My teacher is great at this.

“Good morning miss."

“Good morning Gregory, take that cheesy grin off your face and go sit. I want no trouble today."

“Whatever you require miss. Call me Greg sounds sexier escaping your lips." Ugggggghhh failure! Am so stupid.

“Oh please, I could care less anyway."

The class then burst out with the shameful, Ooooooooooh. Yeah am never shamed. Got great comebacks.

“Because you do care too much. Talk later Ms. Wavery." I let her name slide off my tongue with ease.

Throughout her class, this time I do participate and listen. To think of it she's good to say she's this young. She teaches better than most senior teachers. Impressive.

After looking outside into space ,she runs out suddenly holding her chest leaving everyone confused. I find myself going after her a little frightened. What is wrong?

Am in the hallway running horizontally. I can't find her. Where is she? Maybe she is outside seeking air. Walking towards the steps I see blood trails. I myself start to panic. No, it's not hers.
At the bottom of the steps there stands Tanii right where the blood trails ended. What???!!!!

“Miss what is wrong!?"

“I........am......just......having.....a panic attack....I'll be....okay."

“No you'll not. Want to go outside for better breathing space. Is that...your blo..?" I really don't think I could hear it's hers. She is bloodless though.

“No it's not mine. Some girl that went into the bathroom." She smiles , maybe because panic is written all over my face.

Funny how I didn't recognize the bathroom she's standing next to.

“Oh good. You okay now?"

“Yeah I am. Let's go back inside."

“Sure."