Chapter 10- "I've seen a bit too much"

*Greg's POV*

"Ms........Wa....very" I stumble at my words as I still can't believe my eyes.

"Gregory Whittam!"

"Am soooooo sorry.... i didn't mean to..... I'll...I'll leave." I use my shirt to cover my eyes and head for the door so practically I saw nothing.

"No come here. What the hell happened to your fingers?"

"Just a lil accident. Nothing big." I peek to see the towel is not cover her properlh but her legs.........my freaking eyes.

"Nothing is ever big to you. Get over here let me see it."

I must admit I was expecting her like to throw something at me and shout for my mother but she instead.... showed sympathy?

"Tanii you do recognize your just in a bra and towel right?"

"And so? Not like you've never seen something like this before, a girl in a towel. Plus right now let me just aid your finger."

"I've seen much even without anything."

"I did not need to hear that."

I cover my eyes as I walk over to her. Stupid right? But I couldn't find myself to look at her like that. I must admit I have seen lot more boobs before but not a teacher? Well not even that matters but it just doesn't feel right doing it.

"Aaaaaaw little coward."

"Whatever am just been a gentleman.."

"Yeah right. Where is the first aid kit?"

"In the cupboard to the right of the toilet."

"Found it. By the way what are you doing in here?"

"You mean in my own bathroom?"

"Oh, this is your bathroom. I must have lost my way then, cause your mom said the guest bathroom."

I chuckle at the idea that even Nigel get mixed up in the house, who should by now know like the back of his hands.

“There you go. Now please be a little more careful next time."

“Ha. You by the way looked like your mother nature visited with the wine on your dress."

“And when you entered I could use your mouth to shoot golf balls in. So shut it."

Aaaaaaaah. Good come back. I think my dear hormones felt the contact when Ms. Wavery's breast met with my hands as she knelt down to deal with my finger, I sure felt it kick in.

I gulp real hard.

*Tanisha's POV*

I may have just walked in to hear how adorable Gregory is with his mother. You can tell he loves them. I also heard a male voice. Couldn't make it out as one of the staffs but I haven't met all of them yet so I can't really say. I will hopefully be meeting that person soon.

I arrived here 4 minutes just to walk in on Greg getting a kiss on his forehead. I know he has this bad boy reputation so I just let it slide and act as if I saw nothing but giggle a little.

Dinner went well and I had a great convo with Greg's father which turns out to be the deep voice I heard earlier.

When been excused from the table with Greg in dessert time we went to the balcony. As the sea breeze hit us. Greg's hair moved along with it. His secretive eyes relaxed as you could sense he was calm himself.

We talked about the beauty of the place for a while until he asked me to join him and some friends at the beach. I haven't been to the beach in like forever so I didn't even hesitate to say yes.