Chapter 7- " A little of me released"

* Tanisha's POV*

Am very nervous at the moment. Should I tell him the whole story or just the basic?

"I did ask you to explain, you know?"

"Well it's nothing serious."

"And yet I still want to know please?"

"You partly have a english accent sometimes, how?"

"Stop trying to get away from the topic and because I spent 5 years living in England with my uncle and his wife."

"Well are they nice people?"

"Tanisha!" I cringe at the sound of his voice. No no. My heart starts to beat faster and I begin to panic. Why? I don't know.

"Am so sorry I shout. I care okay and your keeping me under suspense. Am not a very patient person." And I don't reply. He turns to look at me now and see.

"Tanii breathe. Just breathe."

We breathe together and I start to calm down. That was Scary. He sounded like..... No he is not.

"Your mother was my family lawyer."

"Am sorry i had to shout to get that out. But why did you need a family lawyer?"

"That's the complicated part. It wasn't really a family. She helped me big time. I owe her too much."

"That's the wonderful lady I call my mother. She'll not take anything you offer. She helped you out of love."

"You love your mother so much. I like to see mother and children love."

"How about your mom?"

"That's a topic I don't want to get into please." This is a very sensitive topic for me. It'll just spoil my mood.

He doesn't reply but instead stares deep into my eye. The tension is strong. His eyes shows lust but something is stronger than that. I wonder what?

He breaks the tension. Leans in and take hold of my lips. The kiss gets heated and passionate. I love the feel of his big pink lips on mine. The same feeling again.

He breaks the kiss and shakes his head and say he cannot do it. I don't either but when it happens I just need more. I really have to look at him. He makes me so vulnerable, I can't be allowing that. No one will have any sort of power over me, but the state am in right now,with him I could care less. What is wrong with me?

"What......what was that?" I have to ask now back into reality.

"Am sorry, My hormones and emotions got the best of me."

I stay silent still shocked at his actions and so does he. The tension in the car is very strong. I can feel him stealing glances at me though.

"I'll not question you about my mother's relation with you anymore."

"Well thank you. I'll tell you some day though I promise."

"That I will keep patient for."

"Shall we go now?"

"Why not my lady?" And with that he's off.

***************************************************************

I step into my apartment and try my best to not wake my sister up. The floor creaks a little as I can't see much where am going from the moon light on the hard wooden floor. Am sure Tenya just heard that.

I take my time into the kitchen for some water, cause after drooling over Greg am surely thirsty. I open the refrigerator and the lights come on in the kitchen.