Chapter 5-" His Mother "

*Tanisha's POV*

I wake up to sun rays burning on my skin and immediately feel a sharp pain in my head as I try to sit up. I flash open my eyes and shut them quickly as they can't yet adjust to the light.

When I finally open my eyes I am welcomed by an unfamiliar room. It is well furnished, modest style and beautiful. I am laying on a king size bed and covered with blue sheets. The bed side tables are pearl white with sliver handles. A closet is to the further right situated before the big glass windows. This room is huge with just a little furnishing. A glass door also leads to a balcony which I can only see a bean bag on it.

Then realization hits me, Where the hell am I ? I feel eyes on me and turn my head to were I felt the gaze and he was at the door.

" Goodmorning Tanii, you had quiet the knock out last night." He utters.

" Morning, what did happen?"

" You got extremely drunk, obvious that your a light head."

" Am sorry, my bad. My sister was around didn't she come get me or check on me?

" Well no, someone got my number though and called asking if you were okay. Kinda sound like ya."

My sister called. Oh am going to kill her. He must not know am a twin and won't be finding out soon. But she teaches him....oh well.

" Oh shit! Am going to be late for work."

" Nope don't even try getting back up. You'll just give yourself added pain to that headache from your hangover."

" I just started I'll totally get fired. Hangovers are the worst. Am never drinking again."

" My mother called to say she has a meeting with you so your already not expected to be at school. On the other hand, I need to get going. See you later Tanii."

"Weird but okay bye Mr. Whit.....Greg." I reply definitely confused.

He passes me a wink before leaving. I slowly try to get up and find myself standing. The hell? Am changed into a nice silk light blue night wear. Oh my god! Did he see me naked? Please God no. I shouldn't even be here, how can I be so stupid sometimes.

I now feel weird in my students house. I walk out to the balcony to find myself looking at a breath-taking view. I didn't even recognize he lived near the beach. I stand and hold on to the cold metallic railings as I take in the fresh air.

" Goodmorining mam." I jump at the old voice I hear from behind and come to see a lady maybe in her mid 50's standing with a hot cup of coffee.

" Goodmorning just call me Tanisha please."

" Well Tanisha, Greg ask I bring you this." With those words she hands me the cup she was holding. On the cup a dashing image of Greg is plastered on it. He seems annoying now.

" Mmmmmmmh, just how delightful for the morning. Thank you very much." I reply.

" Yes Mam. When your finish you could take a look around until Mrs. Whittam is here."

"Sure, and what is your name?"

"Oh sorry. Where are my manners? Am Ruth, the maid."

"Well Ruth it was my pleasure meeting you. Thank you again." With that she was off mostly to go and take care of housely duties.

I find my way through the room and onto the walk way. I then enter an entertainment room. Games of all sort are in here. For a boy he has everything neatly put though, all organized. A 43 inch flat screen Tv hangs at the back of the room with a Manchester United bag on the screen.

I walk to the bathroom after finishing my cup of coffee thinking I need to brush my teeth and have a bath.

On entering am greeted with a manly aroma. It's Greg's ofcourse. His scent is sooooo good I could sleep in here just surrounded by it. I look to see an outfit hanged on a rack with a letter.

" Ruth went shopping and said this would look perfect on you. Wear it today." Was written on the little paper.

It was a black jaggers with a silver blouse and a pair of grey and black Jordans. What a simple outfit for a day off huh?

**************************************************************

Out here on the sand feels good. The breeze passing through my hair making all the headache I felt before going away. I feel free. Troubles I had before all just gone. Then my phone vibrates and snaps me out of my daze. A picture of my annoying bestfriend pops up.

" Tanyyaaa!!!!! Where the hell are you?" She shouts across the line and I can just see her jaws clenched.

" Y'all left me here lastnight after I told ya don't leave me hanging. But what y'all just had to ditch me huh?" I shout kinda pissed.

" Am sorry Hun. I spent time looking myself a nice lad. Alot were there, you missed out. Sorry boo." She says in a apologetic tone.

" So where was my backup. Eh?"

" Tenya stayed hidden. Took me awhile to even find out she left. So I went out."

" Excuse me Tanisha, the Mistress would like to see you now." I freeze at the sudden voice behind me that speaks.

" Okay Ruth i'll be right in. 1 min." I state.

" Get yo ass off my phone. When I see you and Tanya you both will know. I got a day off plus meeting. Details later. Bye punk." I mutter back to Terissa.

" Bye bubble gum. Love ya."

With that i am heading back to the mansion which they call a house.

I step inside the now cozy atmosphere and am hit with a sense of discomfort.

I walk into the office I was lead to by there butler, I didn't get his name though. This office has fierce written all over it. Picture frames of lions roaring are neatly put about in corners. The room is grey and black showing no colour of emotion. It has a black bean bag place to the big glass, modern windows and a broad rectangular table situated in the middle. A big black chair, nicely designed is placed behind the desk.

As if sensing my presence the chair spins around quickly revealing a well too familar face. I just stand there in pure shock with my mouth gaped open.

" Goodmorning Ms. Wavery. A pleasure seeing your face again." I am greeted with the course voice I haven't heard in 5 years.

What shit have I gotten myself into now?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey appreciated readers. My apologizes to any error there may be i was in a hurry to update so yea. Thank you once more for reading. Don't move on without hitting the vote button.

Xoxo Nelly...love ya