Gogeta x reader

A/n request by @rollersk8 (pic drawn by me hope you like it)

Your POV
I was in Bolmer's house talking about how I liked Goku and Vigta she wasn't very happy but listened because I was stronger than her because I wasn't afraid to hit anyone that ticked me off "hay y/n I herd that there going to stay fused together maybe you can use it as a chance to have them both plus chichi getting a devours for her and Goku she doesn't like the idea of them being fused"  "really Bolmer that amazing but I can't help but feel sorry for Goku what about there kids?"  "He's aloud to see them but with some to watch him"  "awe that awful"  "yeah as for vigta you can keep him he's awful"  "what that's a bit rude but hay if anyone should know you should you lived with him and I only train with him" I say rolling my eyes "oh yeah completely forgot"  "oh well"

~time skip because there is to much talking~

I was now at gogeta's house "hay y/n d-do you want to stay?" Umm what? I don't know what to say come on y/n think "y-yeah I-I'd love to" as soon as I said that lips hit mine I was shocked at first but melted into the kiss "y/n I love you" "I love you too Gogeta"

A/n did you like it? Sorry if it's crap I'm going to try to make these faster see ya ~Angel~