Beerus x reader

Request by SarahNash6

Your POV
Again I have been forced to go to a party by Bolmer I mean if I didn't go a few people will try and kill me like Bolmer, chichi, vigta and Goku because if you piss of there misses your in for and I don't really want to die by my own team god that's bad but piccolo and the others might help I hope but never mind I'm here "y/n how  come you never want to come to my party's?" "Bolmer the reason is when I plan a break I hear your throwing a party on that day I think I'll break tomorrow"  "under stand if I had to train with them all the time I'll need a break"  "Y/A THERE SOMEONE YOU SHOULD MEET!" Goku ran up to me yelling "ok I'll come see ya Bolmer" I was running behind Goku as he stopped suddenly I bumped into him "ahh crap Goku you hart my head" I say half joking rubbing my head "sorry y/n"  "so who's this person you'll like me to meet"  "y/n meet lord Beerus"  "hi I'm y/n nice to meet you"  "Beerus nice to meet you too" what is this feeling? I only just meet him "Goku you may leave now"  "yes sir" Goku ran of "hay y/n what have you done?"  "What do you mean I haven't done anything"  "don't play this game your making my heart race"  "hay your doing the same"  "what?" Beerus asked "I don't know why but I think it that" I started to blush "we like each other"  "that makes sense" someone said putting a spoon of pudding in his mouth "shut up whis"

A/n did you like it? Sorry if it crappy I was being bullied on a different app whilst writing this but the bitch said she'll leave the app but she probably won't never mind I don't care she's mean to everyone see ya guys ~Angel~