Goku x human reader

Your POV
It was a normal day you was walking to y/f/n when you feel a big gust of wind next to you making you fall to the floor "ahhh my everything" you was full of pain you tried to get up but failed "oh my I'm so sorry are you ok" a stranger man said he had spiky hair a dark blue top covering his top was training clothes "yes I'm fine just can't get up that's all" you smiled as he held out his hand "I'll help you take my hand" "umm ok" you grabbed his hand "I'm Goku who may you be?" He said in a soft voice "I'm y/n nice to meet you Goku" "nice to meet you too"  as soon as he let go of your hand you almost fall get your balance back "wow I'm ok" "gosh I'm so sorry" "it's fine Goku" "hay y/n how about you come to my place and the after I can show you to my friends I think they'll like you" he said scratching the back of his head "I'll love to" "ok take my hand and we'll go fast ok y/n" "yes ok Goku"

~time skip brought to you by my lazy ass~

You made it to Goku's place safely "hay y/n were here let's go in but I'll go in first I'll tell you when to ok?" "ok Goku"
Goku opened the door and all you could hear was stuff like "Goku we missed you" and "Goku you're back" "hay guys clam down I have someone who I'll like you to meet" "hay Goku is it a girl if so is she pretty?" a old man asked "well master Roshi wait and see" and with that you walked in "hi everyone I'm y/n nice to meet you all"
After you was introduced to everyone master Roshi was following you around the house you got really annoyed at him so you turned and punched Roshi squad in the nose "don't follow me again" everyone was laughing there asses off "if you got something to say, say it don't follow them around" "sorry y/n hay would you like to umm train with me Yamcha, Keillan and Tien?" all the guys looked shocked "Master a-are you actually offering her in our training?" a three eyed man said "yes Tien she packs a good punch" you look at Goku to see if it's alright "hay Goku is it ok for me too?" "Yes y/n go ahead" you hugged Goku and then your face felt hot "thanks Goku" "no problem" "hay if I get better will you train with me?" "Yes y/n I will" "ok guys and y/n follow me" master Rochi said and everyone left but you and Goku "hay y/n" yes Goku" "what would you say if someone likes you?" "Well it depends" "ok well someone dose" "who" you say exited "well they are on this island and helped you" "it it's you" "yes" you walked to him and said "I love you too"

A/n if there's anyone you want in this fanfic from dragon ball,z and GT so please tell me what you thought about it please request things