5 With Him

Zak and I have been talking back and forth for weeks now. He's really interested in me. He makes me so happy to be around. I just love everything about him. "Good morning beautiful." I get a text from Zak. "Good morning handsome." I text back. "You busy today?" He replied. "No just relaxing." I text back. "Get dressed im taking you out today."  "Alright." I get up and get dressed.  I throw on a black and red plade shirt with black jeans. I look in the mirror to see this shirt was big and hide my stomach. He'll never know. I do my make up and wait for him. I heard the doorbell ring and I raced to get it. "Well good morning." He smiles at me and hands me a rose. I smile and put it in a vase. "Look Rosey. Isn't it beautiful." I smile and put it on the table. "Who are you talking to?"  Zak asks me. "No one."  I blush embarrassed he heard me. "Alright, let's go."  He holds the door open for me. I get in his car and smile. "Where to?" I smile at him.  "My house first. I need to grab something." He drives off quickly. "So I was wondering..." he paused. "Would you be my girl?" He looks over at me. I smile widely at him. He wants me to be his girl. "So?" He asks me getting nervous. "Yes, I'd love to." I finally say. "Fantastic, you made me nervous for a minute there." He chuckles. "Sorry." I smile at him so happy. I'm his girl. We drive a for awhile then arrive at the biggest and most expensive house I have ever seen. Good lord! "Come in." He smiles and gets out of the car. I follow him inside and see it was just as Nice inside. Marble flooring,granite countertops, big flat screen tv, long black couches,and expensive appliances. I heard something run towards us. I see a beautiful white dog with black spots and a black eye. "Hi Gracie." He smiles and pets her. She comes over to me and I pet her. "Hi baby." I smile happily and pet her. "She likes you." He smiles at me. "She's beautiful." I smile at him. "Thank you." He smiles. He walks to upstairs and goes into a room. I sit on the couch and Gracie comes over and lays on my lap. I pet her and talk to her. "Hey sweetheart.Your so precious." I smile at her. I heard him come down the stairs and over to me. "Look at that. My two girls getting along  with each other." He smiles at us. I look up at him and smile. "You have a very nice house." I tell him kindly.  "Well thank you ." He smiles and sits down next to me. Gracie then stands up and lays on Zak's lap. "So I was thinking of going to a fair." He says.  "A fair?" I smile at him.  "Yes, have some fun. If that sounds fun to you."  "Of course." I smile at him. He let's Gracie and looks over at me and smiles. "What?"  "Your just so beautiful. I'm so glad your my girl." He tells me sweetly. "Aww thank you." I blush and look down at the couch. He's so sweet. I lay my head on his shoulder and pet Gracie. I could get use to this. "Charlotte." Zak calls me. I look up at him and smile. "Yes?"  He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer brushing my hair behind my ear. He leans down to me inches from my lips. The doorbell rings interrupting  us. He kisses anyways. His sweet soft lips on mine felt so right. He held me tighter as he kissed me faster. The doorbell started ringing frantically. I pull back and look at him. "Horrible timing." He remarks on the person by the door. He gets up and answers the door. "Well hello. Your up early." A guy says to him. "I always get up early."  "Yeah I know." They shut the door and come in. I heard multiple footsteps. I saw a bunch of guys sit down on the couches. They looked at me then at Zak. "Now I know why you have lipstick on your face." The bald headed guy with a black beard says then laughs. I watch Zak wipe his face. "There's nothing on your face." I tell him.  "I'm just messing with you G." He laughs.  "How are you doing Charlotte?" He asks me. I look at him confused. How does he know my name? "I'm doing great thank you. How are you?"  "Just dandy." He smiles at me. "Guys this is Charlotte." He introduces me to everyone. "Yes but who is she?" Billy smiles at him. "She's my girl." He smiles and sits next to me. "Finally, you've been talking to her for weeks."  "He's been telling us so much about you. The only reason he takes Matilda to the gym is to see you." Aaron tells me.  "That's not the only reason." He blushes.  "Oh yeah? Staying there even when her class is over." Jay smiles. Zak was real embarrassed. "It's fine I don't mind." I say to make him feel better. "We know just giving him a hard time." Billy smiles at me.  "So what are you two love birds going to do?" "Well we were going to the fair."  "Yeah let's go to the fair." Aaron smiles.  "Not with you guys." Zak says plainly.  "They can come if they want." I whisper to him.  "I wanted it to be just you and me babe." He whispered back. "Let's leave them alone." Jay says to the guys. "You better not get her pregnant." Aaron shakes his finger at Zak.  "Ha, I'm not going to get her pregnant." He chuckles at Aaron. To late I'm already pregnant. "I'm not a dumbass."  "Well I guess we will see you guys later then." Aaron gets up and goes to the door with everyone following. They leave us alone and Zak lays his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry about them."  "It's fine. I like them."  "Really?" He smiles up at me. "Really." I smile back. He kisses my cheek. "Let's go to the fair." He stands up and holds his hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me up a little to hard. I look up at him and place my hand on the back of his neck and pull him down to me. He places his hands on my hips holding me close. I felt his warm breath on my lips met by his soft lips. His facial hair tickled my lip. Just everything about him drives me crazy. I better not get to attached to him. He's going to leave me as soon as he finds out about my little Rosey. He pulls back and gives a small smirk. "We better get going." He breaths softly. "Alright." I smile at him.