unu

lukas

11:36 pm.

that's the time i always left. why 11:36 pm? i didn't know. maybe it was because it wasn't considered "too late," but it wasn't very early into the night either. i just found that the streets were more dead at around 11:30. if i went out at midnight it would be better, but it would be harder to find someone to drink from. 30 minutes can really make a difference, believe me. i could always go for rats but, that's gross. last time i tried animals, squirrels were too fast, and rat kings were actually a thing. animal blood was less nutritious to me anyway.

with that thought in mind and the time on my analog clock showing 11:32, i dressed in typical all black attire with a red flannel to top it off, to keep me warm. not that i really needed warmth, though. i'm cold as fuck.

i haven't had anything in my stomach for two weeks, so i'm debating whether or not just to drain someone of all their blood and help keep me going for a bit. i guess it'll depend on the person. maybe i'll let them go, but daze them. hypnotism really comes in handy.

continuing on with my clothing, i slid on a pair of vans and was about to take a look at myself in the mirror. why do i even have one? it's useless. i grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my back pocket before walking outside, the cold evening air hitting my face. i exhaled with my mouth, and saw a small cloud appear, but disappear just as fast as it came.

i closed the door behind me, locking it and was about to take off into the night. i was glad that i lived alone, but i did get lonely. being lonely for quite a while made me crave something other than blood: touch. i craved the touch of someone else, sexual or not. i just wanted to be yearned for.

when i looked up after locking the door, i noticed the house across the street no longer had a "for sale" sign. looks like i'll be having a new neighbor, which would take a bit for me to get used to. nobody's been there for a while, so i guess it wouldn't hurt to make a possible new friend. it most likely only lead to another acquaintance, though. i'll drop by to say hi tomorrow.

i figured that i would walk to the gas station, and find a person who's out late getting things that only the gas station could provide at this time of night. if supermarkets were open this late, maybe i'd go and buy more fruit punch. that's what i needed right now, fruit punch. and blood. they look the same, kinda, but fruit punch has more flavor. blood is so bland, metallic, and even thick at times. i get bored of it easily.

but sometimes, there's that one person with unique blood. blood that doesn't smell like metal, blood that's not thick, and blood that doesn't look like blood. i remember one time, i had blood so amazing, that i literally sucked the life out of them. i remember the basics of how they looked, tall (but shorter than me), brown hair, and the most beautiful hazel eyes. i couldn't remember anything else, though. my mind was too foggy. but their blood. oh god, their blood. i couldn't stop, the taste of them appealed to my taste buds so much.

the next time i fed, i was pretty disappointed to say the least. i keep hoping for that special person to come along so i can feast on something delicious. sure, i have fries and ice cream every once in a while, but that won't actually fulfill my hunger. they just give me something good to taste. maybe that's why i really like fruit punch? for the color and flavor? although, fruit punch is more purple than red. jesus fucking christ, i'm going in a way too deep analysis about blood and fruit punch.

my mind started going everywhere again when i noticed that i made it to the gas station, but was across the street from it. when i looked up to examine the surroundings, i noticed a brunette haired boy wearing a black jacket with a white shirt and black skinny jeans. he looked cold, for i could see the small shivers in his arms through his quick walking pace. plus, his jaw and hands were clenched. from what i could see, this stranger had a good side profile. that means he looked good. and if he looked good, he would have to taste good too, right?

with that thought in mind, i started walking to the alleyway next to the gas station, waiting in the darkness for my victim to walk by.

-

okay it's official i'm philkas trash™

so this was shorter than what i would write for an actual chapter but it's to get this fic started!! i'm v excited for this bc the idea of vampire! lukas is like. kill me.

THIS IS FOR U SARA (pt. 2)