şaisprezece

philip

what the actual fuck do i wear?

lukas didn't exactly tell me where we were going, so i didn't want to overdress or underdress. i need to think. . . casual. yeah, that's the type of look i need to go for. i don't think i have a lot of "formal" casual wear, though.

ugh, what is wrong with me? i literally just said i need to go for casual. nothing else, just casual. i got this. maybe. hopefully? yep.

needless to say, i was mildly distressed. so, i texted ethan.

Ethan!!

ETAHN WTAH N ETHAN

PLEASE TEXT ABCK ITS AN
EMERGENCY

WHAT

WHAT HAPPENED

R U OKAY

R U DYING

NO DW IM FINE BUT

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I
WAS GOING ON A DATE W MY
OVERPROTECTIVE VAMP BOY?

o

lil luke boy Yes i
remember u telling me

WELL IDK WHAT TO WEAR
PLS HELP

WEAR THAT ONE SHIRT U WEAR
WHEN UR FORCED TO GO TO GRAD
PARTIES

O SNAP YES UR RIGHT TY

NP DWEEB! HAVE FUN!

+ USE A CONDOM!

better stay on that side of the street
motherfucker i'll knock you out

;-))

with that note, i locked my phone and hastily walked to my closet, looking for that one specific shirt. it was a good shirt that was applicable to many situations. i'm disappointed that i didn't think about it sooner. it was a white dress shirt that i got for $21 from some place that i couldn't remember. but, whenever i had a grad party or any other party that required something nicer to wear, this shirt was my go to. it also went great with black skinny jeans, so that was great for me!

finding the shirt, i carefully snatched it off of its hanger and chucked it onto the bed before walking over to my nearby dresser. i used my foot to open up the bottom drawer, which revealed a numerous pair of pants. i kept the pairs i wore most often at the top of the mini stack, so finding my favorite skinnies was relatively easy.

i wiggled out of my work clothes, and jumped into the skinny jeans, squirming around as i pulled them up. after a good 23 seconds, i put on the dress shirt, making sure to button all of the buttons. i debated whether or not to leave the top one unbuttoned, but decided against it as i fixed my shirt's collar.

i examined my appearance once i walked over to my mirror, and decided that my hair needed some fixing. to fulfill my decision, i walked into my bathroom across the hall, and picked up my brush. i combed my hair a bit, exterminating any unwanted tangles or knots before satisfying myself with my normal, clean hair. i checked the time on my phone when i walked back to my room, and my screen displayed the time 5:24 pm. in less than 40 minutes, i would be going on a date with an absolutely gorgeous vampire. needless to say, i was swooning over the thought of lukas.

i let my phone charge as i walked out to my living room, turning the hallway light on and then checking my shoulder. it was starting to get dark, so i felt the need to turn all the lights of my house on to scare away any unnecessary demons, ghosts, or spirits. that's what checking my shoulder was for, anyway. binging on obscure, creepy things isn't good for me, especially since i live alone. i learned to shrug off my paranoia by buying night lights, though. they were very helpful, especially when my mind started playing tricks on me.

i plopped onto my couch after turning the living room light on, along with the tv. after flipping the channel to a king of the hill episode that barely started, i soon found myself focused on the plot of it before my thoughts were broken by my ringing doorbell.

i forgot how to breathe momentarily, before recomposing myself and walking over to the door. however, due to my clumsy form, i nearly tripped as i approached the door. face palming, i slowly reached for the doorknob, hearing another ring of the doorbell as i pulled the door open.

standing in front of me was a nicely groomed lukas waldenbeck. he was dressed in a similar fashion to me, but we were not matching in attire. adorning lukas' torso was a white button up, which was complimented by a typical pair of black skinny jeans. in his left hand, however, was a single white rose.

"you're staring," lukas stated, his lips curling into a slight smirk.

"no, i'm philip," i retorted, before adding, "and you brought me a. . . rose?"

the vampire sheepishly smiled and glanced down at the flower in his hand before holding out for me to take, while elaborating, "i wanted to be nice and give you a little gift, or a souvenir of our first date, if you want to think of it like that."

"you're so cheesy, it's adorable. thank you, lukas, really," i sincerely said, accepting the rose in my hands.

as soon as i thanked lukas for the rose, it seemed as if his eyes lit up, and that made me smile.

"so! shall we go? i think that you'll like tonight," lukas stated, holding his arm out with a sarcastic smile.

my smile didn't fade as i took his arm and stated, "what a gentleman."

"i'm not much of a gentle man in. . . anyways, you like pasta, right?" lukas initially mumbled before raising his tone.

.

.

.

omfg i'm so sorry y'all i really left y'all HANGING

truthfully, i didn't have any idea as to where i wanted to go with this fic, so i wrote as i went which didn't work out, as u can tell :')

i'm sorry to say and i think that you all figured out, but this fic is now officially discontinued. i'm publishing this ch bc i went thru this wattpad acc after FOREVER and found that i still had this draft. i think y'all deserve to at least get what i wrote so long ago.

i remember that i had SUCH a convoluted idea for an ending that involved everyone except for ethan and/or tyler dying?????????? and tlyer was going to be some magical user or smth?? not too sure anymore

i did start writing fics again, though i moved on from eyewitness a long time ago :') the fic i'm writing now uses characters from the kdrama strangers from hell, so if ur interested in that then u can find me as s0ckg0blin on ao3

so sorry for the long wait and basically filler update/ending, i hope ur all doing well <3