cinci

lukas

"eat shit and die," andy spat, punching me in the nose pretty solidly.

"fuck you, motherfucker," i angrily muttered, landing another punch in andy's face. we've really been going at it for a few minutes now.

andy clenched his jaw before suddenly sitting upright and bashing my forehead with his, making me fall back. he came up pretty fast, so the force of the impact was strong. my back landed on the concrete as my hand went to my forehead. ugh, i'm going to end up getting a migraine. philip only gave me a headache since he was human, but andy was a vampire that was just as strong as me, so this one hurt more.

"what is your god damn problem?" andy asked in a very irritated tone, looking down on me as he placed his foot on my chest.

"what are you talking about?" i calmly asked, a mischievous smirk on my face.

i very much regretted smirking after andy took his foot off and got on the side of me, harshly kicking my side. i let out a choked noise in pain as i rolled over.

"you know exactly what i'm talking about, waldenbeck. you never get rid of my victims, so why the fuck did you tell me to lay off of this one?" andy snapped.

i slowly propped myself up before replying, "i already told you, shitface. he's my human toy, i'm not letting you lay a finger on him."

"your human toy?" andy dryly chuckled, "sure, okay. you just want to drain him before you get someone else to play with."

"fuck off, you don't know what my intentions are," i glared at andy as i slowly got up, careful not to hurt myself further. i'm sure that i had bruised ribs.

"i know damn well what your intentions are. you'll just have your fun with him and when you get bored, kill him. i'll let you have your fun, lukas, just don't interrupt me next time i try to eat or i swear to fucking god i'll end your human's life in front of your eyes before ending yours," andy declared before walking away in anger.

he really should learn how to be more relaxed.
besides, if we did get in another fight, i'd probably win. i know how to read people, he doesn't. neither of us had an intent of killing each other anyway, we both just wanted to severely injure each other.

i got up, the pain in my side evident as i wiped my nose of any blood, and got back in my car before driving home. at least i thought i was driving home. i ended up pulling into the driveway of the house across mine. it would be best for me to check on philip, to make sure he was okay.

i found myself walking up the steps of philip's walkway before loudly knocking on the door three times. within a few seconds, philip answered the door.

"what are you doing here?" philip asked, smelling like fries.

"i just wanted to make sure you were okay, are you?" i answered, looking down at him.

"yeah, i'm fine. why? do you want to play with your toy?" philip asked, crossing his arms.

"excuse me?" i asked in disbelief.

"i heard you when you were talking to the vampire. you called me your human toy," philip explained, putting emphasis on the words "human toy" while using air quotes.

"first of all, i just saved your ass so don't even. second, i wasn't talking to him, it was more like aggressive mumbling. third, of course i would! what else was i supposed to say?" i replied, "besides, i'm starting to get another headache. stop talking and give me an advil or something."

"why would i let you inside my house?" philip asked, ignoring the explanation i gave him.

"i never implied that i would like to be inside of your house. but, if that's what you would like, i will happily oblige," i responded, almost earning a punch to the arm.