Chapter 23: Nativity of Evildoers

“Yes babe, I told you this countless times yesterday. It wasn’t just me. Jack felt his presence too. Maman didn’t say anything so we figured maybe we should just keep it to ourselves rather than being told that we’re both insane.”

“Really? Well you should’ve given me some more credit Keith. I would never consider you as a crazy boy. Besides even if you are one, then you’ll be a hot ass crazy boy for sure.” His flawless cheeks grew crimson from my sudden compliment and he ruffled his thick wonderful crown with his fingers.

“Babe, thanks that’s so sweet of you but I don’t know I just don’t feel like speaking up about it at all. I don’t wanna feel weirded out and regret ever telling anyone about it. Besides, Alain mentioned about Mr. Holloway the very first time I met him. I only thought he was just kidding.”

“Oh really? Now that makes things much more interesting don’t you think? You forgot to mention about this too?”

I rolled my eyes trying to be a chubby diva and he chuckled with my effort. He moved towards me and kneeled in front me, holding both my hands in his while his face look up straight to mine. His European complexion would be eternally breathtaking unlike my face which is nothing but greasy black coal mess.

“Are you feeling unpretty again babe? Please don’t do that to yourself anymore. It’s all right. What do I have to do to make sure that you would love the way you look because you’re far too gorgeous for someone like me.” I know he’s only trying to make me feel better about myself but if it’s coming from him it just feels like putting more salt on the growing wound on my poor heart. It’s supposed to be the other way round. I don’t deserve a beautiful perfect angel like him.

I ignored him and pulled my chubby hands off of his. “This is not the time for me to be pathetic. I’m fine and stop smothering me with your compliments, I don’t deserve them. From now on, only I’m allowed to compliment you but not vice versa.”

“But…”

“No buts, take it or leave it boy!” I growled and he pouted his lips like the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s really mind-boggling and unfair for a boy to possess so much beauty and perfection.

“Okay… we’ll talk more about this again later? I’m sorry if I ever made you feel mad or uncomfortable. I only wants the best for you babe, you know that right? I have done lots of stupid things before and you are my first ever most wonderfully right choice.”

He leaned up on his knees to give me a quick kiss and I blushed so much I think my dark meaty cheeks would be tainted with rosiness as if that’s even possible. We locked lips for a few seconds before he rested his forehead on mine while his hands snaked on top on my lap to hold my hands once more, sharing his tender warmth and care.

I couldn’t help but smile at his efforts to continually and without giving up, trying to make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world inside and out. I cherished his intentions so much but sometimes it can be quite frustrating when the reality brought you back grounded and strikes you a cold hard slap on the face. He will always be the Beauty and I will forever be the Beast.

“Doesn’t it strike you weird as to why he would go for us and not straight to Alain?” He kissed my cheeks a few times and caresses my huge hands with his soft supple ones. He’s a goddamn model plus an amazing star athlete for goodness sake! I’m just a big black wrestler girl, nothing more.

“Well weird stuff happen for a reason right? I mean I have split personalities and I couldn’t be any more weird than that.” I guffawed instead of giving out a girly chuckle.

His eyes flashed something more than concern and affection but they were replaced with tinged lust once I caught my breath again from the loud laughing. He took quite a lot of force and effort to push me down on his bed as he slowly gets on top of me, his lean muscular legs against both of my chubby ones. He crawled further up until he sat on top of me with his legs on both side of my waist while pinning both my hands on the crispy white bed sheet.