Chapter 3

Daniella was answering a few emails on her phone as I had my head rested on her shoulder, we were still laid down in one of the beach towels as the sun was setting down.

Also, Jen and Soph were nowhere to be seen, they talked about going for a walk but I didn't pay much attention, I was obviously too entertained watching Daniella's derriere in that bodysuit.

But they can't fool this master deceiver, they were obviously looking for some alone time, if you know what I mean, wink wonk.

"We're on vacation, you shouldn't be working," I groan as she starts typing yet another email.

"A teacher never really has vacation Anna," she says simply still focused on what she was writing.

"But your girlfriend needs attention too," I say snuggling closer to her.

She just sighs turning off her phone and slightly turning her head my way so we could look at each other.

"I'll take you to dinner tonight remember?"

"Uhum," I murmur giving her chin a little smooch, it was the closest I could reach without having to lift my head.

"Stop being lazy and give me a proper kiss," she chuckles amusedly.

"Do you want it that bad?" I smirk lifting myself slightly on my elbow and looking down at her. "Oh, so this is how you'd look like as a bottom huh? I dig it."

"You're shameless," she says rolling her eyes.

"You kinda like it," I say planting my lips softly on hers before she could push me away.

She tastes salty, probably because of the water, maybe sweat too and for some reason that really turned me on.

Control yourself.  

"We should probably head back to the hotel to shower and change before it gets too dark," she finally says after giving me one final peck on the lips.

"What about Jen and Soph tho?" I ask adding some distance between us, trying my best not to look like a complete horny savage.

"They'll find their way," she says amusedly sitting down. "They might already be in the hotel for all we know," she smirks.

"You ship them too?"

"Not really."

"So, will you admit that you're still jealous and happy to see her with someone that is not me?" I wiggle my eyebrows her way as we pick up our stuff.

"No," she rolls her eyes, leaving me behind.

"By saying no you're just proving me right," I smirk while she just rolls her eyes and starts walking faster, fully knowing these short legs can't keep up. "Your little attitude also proves me right."

I showered first this time while Daniella confirmed our reservations on the phone. I didn't think we would actually go to a good restaurant on this little vacation, I'm on a low budget, so I didn't bring anything too fancy. Also, it's too hot out, my summer wardrobe consists of mesh shirts and beach shorts.

"Tell me you're not wearing something fancy," I say as I go through the closes I brought, holding the towel around my body for dear life, I have underwear on but... Wait, what if I accidentally let this towel fall? What would be her reaction?

"Just wear whatever," she says simply, going through her own clothes so she could shower. She has had her back to me since I got out of the bathroom in just my towel, maybe she's trying to be respectful but let's be real here, we don't want respectful.